Beware of Obi Griefing

Tiatake

Please watch your boss rexes during this fundraising event. We were actually grabbing materials to put into the obi to start a fight and when I walked away to the edge to grab stuff off of our quetz, I had my back turned and inventory open, a player started the fight and wiped all of our rexes, pig and yuti with all our saddles in the 30 seconds I was turned away. The WHOOSH made me turn around. We saw the guy running as well as his wyvern parked nearby out of range of the obi. The tame cap is making people desperate to kill dinos to open slots for themselves. This is on PVE. NOT PVP. :( We submitted tickets but it sucks we were set back so badly. Most of the slots were filled before we could hatch any new rexes within 10 minutes.

9 hours ago, hannibalxx said:

Yeah, i wouldn't advice you to use obelisks, use beams coming Down NeXT to Your base. also whoever did that to you guys was probably laughing himself half to Death, sucks for you guys, but you got rekt xd

We were doing multiple fights. Drops really don't stick around long enough for that :( The guy who did it changed his tribe name and started a new character. Too bad his steam ID links directly to him no matter what he calls himself...

9 hours ago, Demerus said:

or you know, maybe enable Transmitters to summon boss fights? Is it really going to destroy the game that much? 

I wish! So many problems solved as far as obi over crowding. We could of moved them off if there wasn't over 50 dinos parked around green. We had to whistle them into the water below through a tiny gap to move them off when we did step away.

Archived