pvp Hunters Cluster (Rag, Ab, Island) [NEW EXTINCTION SERVER!!]

Chr1sDaPow3r

[XBOX] Come join our PvP cluster server! (Aberration, Ragnarok and the Island)

Server Names:

*Hunters Ragnarok (32 slot)

*Hunters (cluster) Aberration

*Hunters (The Island)

*Hunters Extinction (NEW)

Updates: element from Alphas now drop 2x more element. You can now craft element in the tek replicator on Aberration with half the resources you would need in a charge node! (11/6/18) New Extinction server! No item or creature transfers from our other clusters but character transfers allowed! Come join Us!

Rates:

8x taming

10x harvest

3x XP

We have boosted imprint, maturity and hatch rates.

Max level 240, 304 for wyvern and drake eggs.

Boosted but not insane, you can make a metal base in about 2 hours of grinding on this server, we also have Aberration spawns on our Ragnarok server. The admins will take Wyvern eggs as currency for painting Dino’s or some blueprints. We also have no turret limit so feel free to create an impenetrable fortress. You can ask an admin for a starter (argy, griffin or Ptera.)

Rules:

Raid within tiers, no trolling helpless beach bobs here.

Respect the admins, they’re here to help and will do anything in their power to assist and answer all your questions.

Try not to kill passive tames during any raid (this rule is void if its in the way of an aggressive Dino.)

Don’t piller off areas that aren’t near your base, they will be demolished by an admin if the need arises.

No undermapping

Do not block artifact spawns

This server right now is pretty dead, we hope you come and enjoy your stay, we always welcome new players and i will help you in any way i can on the server! (Look for player name Darth Nihilus) thank you for your time, and i hope you consider joining!

Archived