Baby Dinos vs. Mammals

Guest loststonerboy

Guest loststonerboy

I kinda wish that baby mammals didn't have to be fed like the dinos. As in I didn't have to put food in their inventory in order for them to eat. The reason being is, in my opinion, it kinda takes away from it being real (yes I know there are loads of other things that make this not real, including the Dino's). In real life if a sheep has a baby, unless it's mom dies or something else is wrong, I wouldnt have to feed it. It's mama would feed it from here teets. 

I can understand why the Dino's do because even tho back when Dino's were alive their Mama's probably took care of their babies to, but considering some of the Dino's we can only get by steeling and egg and hatching it, I can see why they would need us to out stuff in their inventory.

I know that its done this way because it's just easier to make you put stuff in every animals inventory, than to make the distinction, or maybe even an engine restriction.

Am I the only one who thinks this? Or are there others who wish that we didn't have to feed mammals?

Jw.

Archived