PS4 Player (From Xbox)

jnymris

Hi Everyone.

So I first started to play Ark on the Xbox however it never really took of. My Wife and I played splitscreen for some time and eventually after not getting very far the game was put to one side.

A few months later (about half a year ago). My Brother-In-Law started playing on the PS4, Needless to say We purchased Ark on the PS4 and started to play on our own server. After enjoying the game a bit more my wife and I decided to get a second playstation 4 so My Wife, My Brother-In-Law, Sister, Brother and myself now all play Ark on the PS4.

There appears to be a large number of bugs in this game which i'm surprised haven't been address (here is what we have found so far).

- Ark Salt Preserving Bin - Seems to be a known issue among the community (and I believe Patched on PC version, We recently raised two wyverns and this was a total headache!)

- Basilosaurus taming - I came across a Level 25 Basilosaurus and started taming this with Cooked Meat (all I had at the time). After hitting when plugging my controller my progress was lost (My own fault and not the bug). I then started again but this time around 35% tamed the taming rapidly drops. (at this point I noticed the food was half full/empty). I tried a third time and notice feeding it at the intervals doesn't provide the basilosaurus with enough food..

- The Game is not very well optimized with frequent lagging/stuttering (including on Official servers).

Granted we started playing this game on the Xbox before it was officially released we accepted this but even after this it is still very poor.

I've read WildCard isn't great at responding to bug requests so is it even worth submitting them as these issue appear common across the community already?

Archived