Chinese Tribes in PvE

tvod

My ark user name is tvod and i play on the PvE Hard server Obelisk. Before my incident I have seen and heard of other tribes being tormented by certain Chinese tribes. They would say these tribes drop mammoths and therizinos onto peoples base and demand a payment or would kill your dinos and take the saddles. Although sad I didn't think anything would happen to our tribe as we never bothered any of the Chinese tribes and it was PvE. However, last night I was in swamp cave with an ally when i started receiving messages that my dinos had begun dying. As my base was located along the southern beaches, around 84 Lat 59 Long, I decided to die in swamp cave and respawn at my base to see what was happening. When i re-spawned I had saw that some chinese tribes had lured a level 140 Giganotosaur into my base. Whether they revived one or lured one from a mountain I am not sure but it would seem that they revived it close by as I have never seen a Giga spawn near the southern beaches. The Giga ended up killing about 40 of my tribe's tames and killed me several times as I was trying to save them. The event lasted until  the only tames I had left were a couple Rexes. I understand respawning dinos is a mechanic in the game but something must be done about luring Gigas into someone's base in a PvE server. Also, I could not build walls up any higher as I got the "too many structures nearby" error but we only had two small houses on that base. What do you guys think can be done to prevent harassment in PvE servers. I received no warning or explanation from the chinese tribes as they all typed chinese so I am still confused as to why this happened. Has this happened to anyone on other PvE servers?

Yes. Someone attempted stealing my fertilized spino egg...i just dropped a snake ontop of him and got my egg back. Another time I recruited a new member... few days later I find three wild therizinos killing my dinos and the new member unclaiming everything then killing them if the therizino didn't kill them. Didn't help the guy put EVERYTHING on passive. -_- [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] I later found him attempting to lure a giga to our base after I kicked him and I lured a huge flock of wild argens tword him. Showed him not to do that. Then he challenged me to a pvp combat duel, I accepted, and demolished him via using my argen and dropping him on a bunch of spikes. When I found him after he respawned, I took him prisoner. Defenetly taugth him a lesson in messing up PVE servers. A different guy stole all of my freinds stuff and kicked her.

Yep. Same problem here tvod on EU PVE server Artifact. With no individual evidence to show devs and send a report... and I don't use google translate to see what they're writing, but I guess they keep most chat in tribe chat anyway... Sucks to be playing a game you think should be casual fun in a non competitive mode, becoming hostile and aggro and then spoiling it. First time I'm speaking out, but I'm one of many in the server who now has had issues with the Chinese tribes. Had a few empty threats before when i told everyone in chat to chill out and stop talking trash in public chat and to be done with the hostility and just play the game for fun because it's PvE (and therefore non competitive) -  not such an empty threat now I guess... Anyway, it's all pointless really - this is just a game, and i'm in no way upset over this, just merely saying out loud that I disagree with this type of gameplay - it ruins the game for people who have devoted hours/days/weeks to something they thought was some casual, non hostile fun in PvE, and has to be stopped somehow.

Archived