Chinese hacking / exploiting needs to be stopped please listen devs

Rubric

On 8/23/2018 at 12:15 PM, Bernhaben said:

This is related, but I'm gonna tell this story-wise anyway. On this day, I made an incident report and a Bug-Suggestion Topic.

Our tribe, consisting of 7 Good and Strong tribes which farmed for weeks, are currently facing off against a Chinese Tribe that joined the server YESTERDAY. These guys are currently sieging one of our many bases located on the top of the Volcano.

It was a solid fight at first, flyers exchanging talons and beaks in the air, each flyer attempting to grab the other person on the enemy mount. Sniper fire exchange from us and them, they based their FoB at the base of the Volcano pathway entrance. Everything was going fine, until they started using the flyer glitch.

We were originally sniping on the edge of the pathway up towards the Volcano's mouth. Our turrets on the pathway ran dry, we were getting pushed back. We sent out Brontos and Rexes, they sent out Gigas and Therizinos. A melee ensued, dinos supported by gunfire from people on foot were filling the pathway.

We got pushed to the mouth, here we erected a Metal Behemoth Gate, which was blown. The Chinese tribe has built turret tower after turret tower as they advance. We quickly put a few Gatling Turrets behind the remaining doorless Behemoth Gateway supported by many Auto-Turrets and Plant Xs. But despite this, Chinese are casually running inside the base and C4ing things. The dino breeding pen has been blown, and their glitchers are still up draining the bullets and fertilizer shots.

We are still holding, but it's only a matter of time before this base falls.

Lol this sounds like an epic scene or war from a movie ? Especially with the last line "We are still holding, but it's only a matter of time before this base falls"

I've been in similar scenerios too, obviously not against hackers though, and i'm usually on the winning side. Although sometimes i do end up losing a base when im focused defending another. Aka meaning the enemy tribe (DeathStriders) usually divides and conquers, they send a few people to attack us, while the rest go demolish another one of our bases. And since my tribe only has 4 people and they have around 9 or 10.....its kinda unfair. But we usually fend off pretty good and when we attack we destroy their base.

It's been an ongoing war for at least 2 weeks now. Btw this is on a ragnarok map i play on but since this is a topic i thought I would just say it.

Archived