Where would you personally choose to live on the crystal isles map?

Zergling963

So right now I am living in the desert right next to the swamp areas and griffin trench and am nearby the wyvrens cave.

However I am tempted by this area in the snow but from what I can tell it doesn’t have the metal etc access like my current area does (though some of those resources don’t all have a ton available like the metal. And gems etc when I can go for them are limited by the griffin trench unless I travel. There are also some materials I don’t have access to) I have seen it before but never knew how awesome it was till I saw it on YouTube but I think it’s not so large a space.) and it’s on top of a mountain in the snow.

My current area is a large base space and I need to mention this may be loosing a large space for breeding etc as I am not sure how large the snow area is. Not to mention loosing access to a really good stockpile of metal) I do have the Dino storage mod on my server so Dino amounts can be kept down as well as the s plus with the Vivarium (However I haven’t been able to find if this means Dino slots are still taken with farms or not?)

what would you all do? Advice is appreciated will get photos of the locations tomorrow but I wonder if I am better staying where I am? Thanks so much.

EDIT: my server is PVE. So I guess traveling for materials isn’t such an issue just wondering what others would do in my case. As I love the snow effect but like my current area too. Thanks

Archived