Server Settings?

MooMooMistake

So in my single player world on mobile, I want to have more experience points, but I don’t like grinding. I know that on pc you can change taming time, how much  resources you can gather and how fast you can earn XP via the Options menu, but I don’t know if you can do that on mobile. I know that cheats are not on mobile but I cannot find any of these settings if there are any for XP or taming time.

43 minutes ago, MooMooMistake said:

So in my single player world on mobile, I want to have more experience points, but I don’t like grinding. I know that on pc you can change taming time, how much  resources you can gather and how fast you can earn XP via the Options menu, but I don’t know if you can do that on mobile. I know that cheats are not on mobile but I cannot find any of these settings if there are any for XP or taming time.

There are no customized setting for single player on mobile, nor cheats, you have the play the game as it is, if you don't like grinding then you can buy the xp boost from the Amber shop. Beside that there's nothing you can do.

The beauty of the game is the ability to grind it and play it as is otherwise where's the pleasure in spamming cheats.

2 hours ago, MooMooMistake said:

Don’t expect cheats or customizable settings to come to mobile anytime soon. The reason there are cheats + settings on pc is because it is a payed game. Mobile is free. If the developers released cheats and settings no one would touch the amber store ever again. If you want to level up but don’t want to do a ton of grinding then I recommend doing the pursuits or caves. Pursuits give you a fair amount of do. Make sure to watch ads for 2x xp or find explorer notes before completing them. As for caves, I went from level 75 to 82 in one run of the swamp cave. My direwolf got 20 levels. Took maybe 20-30 minutes. No real way around grinding I’m afraid.

Archived