Arkmada Xbox One Nitrado Rp Server

Arkmada is a new rp server built around making a community, live as your own well created characters and live within the world of ark. The server is run under Nitrado and is also server protected to weed out any trolls, that way the people who want to play and have fun are able to. To join the server message its koala tea and then I will do a short application to personally try and get rid of trolls.  Arkmada is a pvp/pve server solely based on freedom for your character. As for that I have also banned explosives and metal buildings and tek, and turrets, I want this server to not be medieval but to be restricted, at one point a discord will be set up with more extensive rules, along with character creation and things of that nature

starter pack will be an argentavis, a metal set of tools, and an armor set of your choice from, fur, chitin, hide

server rules. No Griefing

No Metagaming(meaning do not read someones name and instantly know who they are, or read tribe logs to see who raided you, learn it through rp) 

No Brontos 

No bullying(everyone here is just trying to have fun like the rest of us)

No blocking caves that have artifacts (you can build in caves just don't block artifacts)

No kos( actually rp your fights) 

Raiding rules will be told to you in person

There are other basic rules I can go over for beginners but those are the major rules 

server settings are listed below

Xp 5

Taming 20(might change if it is too fast)

harvest 7

all breeding stats are bumped higher

players stats are only slightly boosted. 

if there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask its koala tea

Archived