New 24/7 Player Dedicated PvP (6x Harvest, Tame, XP)

A friend and I just bought a new Xbox to host a server. WE ARE CURRENTLY PUBLIC!

SETTINGS:
6x Tame, XP, Harvest 1x Everything Else

RULES: 

-NO OFFLINE RAIDING 
-No killing players under lvl 30 unless they enter your base (its a 6x server after all, give people a chance) 
-No building on mountain TOPS or Obelisks (sides of mountains are fine - this is to keep metal/obsidian available for all) 
-Place signs around any location that has a turret/plant species x outside a wall (If your turrets are inside a walled base, no signs are necessary. The idea is to prevent people from wandering into a random turret.) -If you wish to spawn the broodmother, coordinate with the admins first (The broodmother can crash a server if it is not killed and spawns too many spiders) 
-Downloading ARK data is permitted (but don't be the guy who downloads 10 lvl 200 gigas and wrecks everyone on day 1, you will get banned) 
-The admins have the final say in all matters. We plan on being as hands off as possible, however we will do what we need to do in order to keep the server as fun as possible for everyone.

BOTTOM LINE:

We want this to be a FUN PVP SERVER. We encourage tribe alliances, trading, and even wars. We believe ARK is at its best when two powerful tribes fight one another, however we want to make sure it is as fair as possible. We are not looking for players/tribes who want to destroy every single dinosaur, structure, and resource of an opposing tribe thereby forcing them off the server. We hope to encourage fun, competitive raiding where tribes are attacked, and given a chance to rebuild so that they can continue to enjoy ARK.
The server will run virtually 24/7, with exceptions for unexpected crashes and the occasional reset.

If you would like to join, the two admins can be reached at GTs:
-AsG Critical 
-jbeast99x

They will direct you to the actual server GT. Once the server GT adds you as a friend, you should be able to join through them.

Happy survival!

Right now there's somewhere around 15, but we've had several that have joined today...

UPDATE:

Xbox Live services are having issues right now, which may prevent you from joining the game easily.  This is not a server issue on our end.  Once the Xbox servers are back up, people having issues should be able to join!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Hey guys, right now the server is full.  We've been trying to get a bunch of people on, but the server is starting to hit 200 ping.  Right now we cannot accept new members, and I'm really sorry about that.  I wish everyone could join.  We've already banned one troll, and if we need to remove people, we will message people on the "waiting list."  Also, if you are not in the USA, we regretfully have to ask that you don't join.  The ping is killing us as it is.  I hope everyone who joined has fun, and I hope that the rest of you find another server to play on.  Thank you so much

1 hour ago, JBeast99x said:

For anyone who follows this and not the website  (scottj99.wix.com/mysite)  we are doing a server wipe tonight and starting fresh.  We may also have room for new players.  If you've messaged me before, I may reach out to you

Hey me and a few mates ate looking to join a private server tonight. Do you think you will have space?

Archived