pve PvE server with good rates, but no one wants to join?

BananacornKate

Ugh. I'm playing on an Xbox Ragnarok unofficial pc session on PvE, and two people is the average number of player, and that's including myself! It's just me and my tribe mate and sometimes this other dude, but no one else! The taming rates are pretty good, it's a 32 person server, max Dino level is 510, and the max player level is probably like 500 too, but no one wants to join! I've put up looking for group posts on the game hub, but all the people who join just leave and don't come back. I always thought PvEwas fun because you don't have to worry about being killed or raided or having your Dinos killed, or anything like that, but apparently it's not? I just don't get it. Anyways, I hope some of you would like to join, the server's name is "Ger Ark p server 545", things like the tribe data and daily messages are in german, but the other people on the server speak english. Anyways, I hope someone joins. Also, what do you guys think about PvE, or what do you think the reasons why people don't play it as much as PvP are, and what more can I do to populate the server?(The server isn't owned by me btw)

EDIT: Also, if you want to join, I have a base in the Highlands and am selling Easter Equus and possibly some Easter Allosaurus. I'm either gonna sell for fertilized eggs, ingots, dinos or pearls

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 11:07 AM, hyterion said:

hello,

i'm looking for a pve server what is the server name you play on ?

Sorry for not responding earlier, I couldn't get on my computer. The server name is "Ger Ark P-Server 545", just type in "Ger" and you'll find this somewhere on the bar, but don't worry there aren't a lot of servers that have "Ger" in them (there also might not be a dash in between "p" and "Server")

Archived