No Drama, 21+ Lightly Boosted PVE 24/7 Server - looking for active tribe mates.

Hi, folks!  :) 

Looking for active 21+ year old players for some PVE action on the Island.  This server is meant to be drama free and cooperative, headset a must, about 60/40 between getting stuff done and playing around.  I don't give out Admin, but I'm very open to suggestions, and happy to tweak the server if it makes sense and everyone's good with it.  I like to do semi-organized events / projects / missions a least one night a week, the rest of the week is pretty chill, and I'm happy to help out with whatever projects are ongoing.  Going off on your own to create satellite bases and keeping your own inventory items is totally fine, but you should be willing to help out with Tribe projects / upkeep, to be considered active.

Server is boosted to enable higher level play for people who want to feel like they've accomplished something, even if they only have an hour or so to play, including:

7x XP boost
25 Weight Bonus
50 Crafting Bonus
...and other minor attribute adjustments meant to make the game enjoyable at the difficulty level we are playing.

Harvest bonus as well, but not crazily out of wack.
Same for taming and breeding bonuses.
Drop quality also boosted. 

20 Weight Bonus for Dinos
10 Stamina Bonus for Dinos

Currently have one fairly established base on North East side of map and another smaller one on Herbivore Island, but rest of map is largely untouched.

New or experienced players welcome.  I'm on most week nights between 8:30pm and 10:30pm EST, with weekends going much later.  I am reachable through PSN chat and respond back pretty quick all day long, if admin help is required for the server itself.  Not selling anything at the moment, and am taking care of the server costs...if we grow, we may have to have the conversation, but for the foreseeable future this will be free.  Currently paid up for the next 6 months.

Server owners:  If you have a server community that you feel would be a good match, I'm very open to clustering.

So, if this sounds like something you'd be into, holler at me, and we'll link up for introductions.  My PSN name is:  OldN8Dogg   ...  Look me up!  :) 

Cheers,
Nate.

Archived