Xbox Trading Clubs are so bad

Kurosai

I just recently got into the trading scene on xbox 5 or 4 months ago and through the scams that have happened to me and my tribemate. I just think the moderation on the clubs is horrible it's so easy to scam to since the Admins/Mods just accept every join request so all it takes is a quick fake gmail account and creating a new microsoft account and if you have gold it will be shared to that account due to the home xbox feature microsoft implemented when Xbox one was released and boom you have a fresh account all you need to do is apply to a club wait a day then go look at all the stuff people are selling and it's as simple as porting fake screenshots to the spoof account to show to the seller that it's real. It's ridiculous and I'm not here to complain about how I've lost So much stuff I just think wildcard should make their own verified club so it can be heavily moderated. And I know what your gonna say ''Well just use facebook or a Subreddit or the Official Ark Trader Group'' I agree but as an avid ark player I know the majority of Trades are PvE related and people on PvE are usually casual laid back Older People with Daily Jobs they don't wanna hop on Reddit or Facebook to contact a person Via Dm's they would rather just press 4 buttons to go to a club where things are simpler and the majority of victims are these types of people and this primarily goes to Console Players as console is just simpler as opposed to Pc. I think an easy fix would to have an Official Ark Club for Consoles I don't know about Ps4 but they have something similar I'm sure but if this were to happen I know people would like it. 2:54AM damn what am I doing up this late I'm not even gonna spell check this lol 

Archived