ANY MASSIVE TRIBE WANT TO WIPE OUR SERVERS ALPHA?

ZKiller41

(PS4 ARK) On my server (The Island 150) we have been having a problem with the ALPHA (KC Cobra) they have been just killing really small tribes and anyone they see they kill. All day they just fly around on wyverns just killing anyone they can find and nobody can get built up. So if anyone out there willing to help and possibly even becoming the ALPHA of this server all of us on (The Island 150) would appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my own server for The Center on PS4, and we got some guys that that thought they was it with some of the strongest dino's, what they didnt know was this small group had rock drakes, griffin and Reapers all they had gotten in a comp that i held, and as my server is norm PVE, but 1 weekend i changed it to PVP,  the first group did the same as your guys did, i asked the other tribe to help and they destroyed them.. if you need i can cluster up and get these guys to come over, but they got some very high end dino's, and will wipe out this Alpha team you having problems with.

Archived