Breeding Setting

Hi, so my friends and I have our own private server we're on and recently we got into the idea of breeding since we have valentine dinos and when we first started, we didn't realize that it would take forever on the default settings. Mind you, we have jobs, families, and other responsibilities that take up most of our time and we don't have 8 hours to spare on one dino. At most, we play for about 5-6 hours at most, depending on how early we log on and how late we want to play (we usually play at night, which is when we have free time to play). So what I'm asking for is, what is the best setting for the baby settings? I fiddled with the settings to where the baby grows quickly (which I've attached), but the time for imprint takes forever and we want to be able to imprint on the baby while it grows quickly. Help?

babyark.jpg

Sadly WC doesn’t have a supported setting option that allows you to adjust the percentage you get per imprint, otherwise 100x Mature Servers would be easier to adjust settings for the best one can do is mess about with the baby cuddle interval multiplier inorder to allow you and your players to still gain some imprints but with the mature rate you have, these intervals would have to be quite close to each other, roughly 20 minute intervals to even gain a few imprints, granted you will very unlikely ever get 100% on any dino. Hope this helps.

Sadly WC doesn’t have a supported setting option that allows you to adjust the percentage you get per imprint, otherwise 100x Mature Servers would be easier to adjust settings for the best one can do is mess about with the baby cuddle interval multiplier inorder to allow you and your players to still gain some imprints but with the mature rate you have, these intervals would have to be quite close to each other, roughly 20 minute intervals to even gain a few imprints, granted you will very unlikely ever get 100% on any dino. Hope this helps.
It does and thank you for your help. I've been fiddling with the settings after this post and have been watching a ton of breeding videos for the best advice. And it's fine if we don't get a 100%, though it would be great haha, but it's fine if we get a few imprints. Thanks again. :)

I’ve been struggling myself to just get a select few dinos 100% imprinted with a 4x maturation, I did find this spreadsheet posted by this individual helped me a ton, hopefully it helps you as well. https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/350533172699547775/
I'll give it a look over at work on my break. Thank you again so much!

Just now, EeveeKat said:
6 minutes ago, CantTouchGaming98 said:
I’ve been struggling myself to just get a select few dinos 100% imprinted with a 4x maturation, I did find this spreadsheet posted by this individual helped me a ton, hopefully it helps you as well. https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/350533172699547775/

I'll give it a look over at work on my break. Thank you again so much!

You are very welcome, wish you all the best :)

Archived