Wyvern milk

Kablam911

hey bruddas,

me and my friend play on ragnarock, and we recently stole a wyvern egg and supposedly my friend mentioned that you are able to get milk for the baby wyvern with a female dragon/wyvern? and I know we need to capture it, but not sure if you can tame it, but that's our net project soon, hope this kinda helps,as im new to the game about 3weeks, but my friend has done a lot since the console release, to help get me up to date.

To get wyvern milk you need to trank a female wyvern and then take the milk from its inventory. Best way to do this is to build a wyvern trap and lure the female wyvern inside with a griffin or pteradon. Once it is inside the trap just stand a nice safe distance away and start tranking it. A pro tip is to find low level females which will only take a few arrows to knock out. If you try to trank a lvl 50+ it takes too much time and effort to the the milk. If you are hatching mulitple wyverns at once see if you can find an alpha cause they give a absolute butt ton of milk when you kill it. 

There are lots of good trap designs on youtube and probably a few in the forums someplace

Raising wyverns is not as difficult as everyone makes it to be. Its time consuming that's for sure. Click this link for an Easy Wyvern Trap. The only thing that I added to this was a small hut out of, stone as well, with a wind turbine and a keypad. Make sure you add a pin to your behemoth gate and as soon as the wyvern is in, type the pin into the keypad and done, the gate will close without you or your parter having to run behind and risking the wyvern to notice you guys and escape and maybe getting a few tames killed. Just make sure to place the house about four (4) or five(5) foundations away from trap so you have a smaller chance of getting struck by a secondary attack. The keypad is what makes trapping anything an easy task. Happy hunting guys and good luck.

Archived