That Giga rage from hopping over a pebble...

DaRyuujin

I think the fall damage on the giga needs to be..tweaked. I've seen (and been the victim of) a giga instead of trying to step down over a rock or small steep incline deciding, to instead of step down hop on forward 40 feet and get mad because he took too much damage and CHOMP. I saw a buddy bump into a rock the size of a anklyo and go flying enough to enrage the giga...that's kind of crazy haha.

I get that the giga is huge so fall damage should be decent, but i think it needs be able to stay on the ground and not hop as far forward as easily. I'm not sure if this is an console problem only but a lot of people have been eaten by their giga's due to....well stupid crap VS actually falling a decent distance with the giga,

I know people will come in "but op", this isn't about their balance, this is about some crappy fall damage mechanics for them.

13 hours ago, DaRyuujin said:

I think the fall damage on the giga needs to be..tweaked. I've seen (and been the victim of) a giga instead of trying to step down over a rock or small steep incline deciding, to instead of step down hop on forward 40 feet and get mad because he took too much damage and CHOMP. I saw a buddy bump into a rock the size of a anklyo and go flying enough to enrage the giga...that's kind of crazy haha.

I get that the giga is huge so fall damage should be decent, but i think it needs be able to stay on the ground and not hop as far forward as easily. I'm not sure if this is an console problem only but a lot of people have been eaten by their giga's due to....well stupid crap VS actually falling a decent distance with the giga,

I know people will come in "but op", this isn't about their balance, this is about some crappy fall damage mechanics for them.

i agree its crazy, i just have it follow me, and only ride it when absolutely needed lol

15 hours ago, DaRyuujin said:

My giga only enrages after I drop around 30 feet or so scaled to my character, and I sprint with him constantly, not sure what everybody is doing, and if your having enrage issues just don't sprint.

5 hours ago, Deathbykarma said:

My giga only enrages after I drop around 30 feet or so scaled to my character, and I sprint with him constantly, not sure what everybody is doing, and if your having enrage issues just don't sprint.

Just curious PC or console player? Either way when more people have their Giga's following due to the gigas enjoyment or flight combined with it's hatred of dropping half the height of his knee instead of riding on this beast that shows there is an issue a lot of people are apparently having lol

Archived