Win10 Client connecting to Win10 Dedicated Server... HOW?!

Err.. I've got a Win10 play anywhere client needing to connect to a dedicated Win10 Server... Only the session list is useless and NEVER shows my server in the list and searching my server name doesn't work and it's not like on the xbox client version where you just "join" the hosting accounts game in the xbox interface... You can't (to my knowledge) do that on the Win10 version of the game...

So how do I connect to this dedicated server?!?

Thanks!! 

Make sure these things are correct:  You need to have Cross Platform enabled in the Nitrado server settings. Also when Searching for your session, all search parameters come into play. You need to have Unofficial PC hosted selected, Select ALL Maps and ALL Types (PvE and PvP and PvPvE) Selecting all will make sure you don't miss it. Then if it is password protected you MUST check the "Show Password Protected" check box. If it is not password Protected you need to UNcheck that box. one would think Checking the box would show both Protected and Not, but it simply filters them.  Now type in part of the Server name to search...for example: My server name is "[US] KEB Gaming: PvP Island. Events. Credit System"...I just search "KEB Gaming" as this will Direct me to my server...because if I mistype 1 letter/space it will search for the whole string and will not find it. I hope this helps

Archived