New super nerfed 24/7 Xbox dedicated server

Hello everyone, 

I have a dedicated server up and I can't get it to populate on the server list for some reason. If anyone is looking for a reliable server add gamer tag AerialMermaid24 and join up. Server name is tribe wars. No rules really because it's a pvp server. If you add the server tag and it doesn't work mine is MeatMaskerade.

Looking for anyone that wants to join a server. If I can get people to join it I'm gonna leave it up 24/7. Tame rates are up, harvest amounts are nerfed to the max. XP is all the way up. I don't have tribute transfer on.  

Only rule is don't be too ridiculous/ build anything somewhere that will hinder respawn of materials. A.K.A don't build ontop of mountains.

Add AerialMermaid24 which is my servers gamer tag, or leave your gamertag in the comments and I'll invite you. 

Thank you and have fun

On 2/17/2016 at 4:20 AM, Usmcjustice45 said:

Looking for anyone that wants to join a server. If I can get people to join it I'm gonna leave it up 24/7. Tame rates are up, harvest amounts are nerfed to the max. XP is all the way up. I don't have tribute transfer on.  

Only rule is don't be too ridiculous/ build anything somewhere that will hinder respawn of materials. A.K.A don't build ontop of mountains.

Add AerialMermaid24 which is my servers gamer tag, or leave your gamertag in the comments and I'll invite you. 

Thank you and have fun

ite mate im interested :) how many ppl in the server atm ?

Archived