pvp [EU] Obscene Company - Ragnorak Server!

Bucephaleus

Welcome!

The Obscene company server has been running as a private server, until now! In the next week, we intend to open the server somewhat to be accessible to people outside of the original group. Listed below are some of the specifications and other information about our server.

Server Name: [EU] Obscene Company

Server slots: 20 for now. (Currently at ten but will be upgraded at the end of the month)

Style of play: PVP, however, we are a relaxed server.

In the Obscene server the admins which include me, are takings the hands-off approach, therefore if you get yourself into hot water, you have to figure out how to get yourself out. We are happy to help but we will not get involved unless absolutely necessary. Feel free to build, tame and breed dinos. There will be an arena constructed once the desert is released which will play host to battles, races, and other games. 

For the moment we are opening the server to people who contact an admin which for now is me (XBOX GT: Bucephaleus) and I will give you the password to join the server, if there are multiple people who wish to join, for example, a group of friends, please state that in the message. I will respond as soon as possible, the reason we are staggering the access is to allow us to ease the server into this new phase.

Archived