Rebelstiltskin

Rebelstiltskin

Hey everyone, just thought I would introduce myself as I finally found my way here. Not to mention I am able to access this site from work where as most forum and gaming sites are blocked. lol Anyway, I am new to this site but not new to Ark. I am however a noob. I played on PC a while but never really got too far. Then I picked up Ark on the Ps4 because what's not cool to your sons  about riding a dinosaur and killing poop? Fast forward a few years and now my kids are way better than I am at this game. I basically play to have more communication with them. (they live with their mom across the country) So when I am not flying there or flying them to me, we play games online together and this being the main one.  

I started playing on aberration while they are on other maps so that I can feed them cool poop like ravs and wings or climbing picks, etc. So for the most part I play solo except when they port in to help me out and take stuff to their map. Whatev, it works and we have fun bsing about the game. 

Anyway, I know people give poop about aberration but I love it. I love the environment, play style and new creatures. Though  am having the damndest time taming a crab. I always kill the stupid thing with my catapult. I guess my aim isn't great. idk.

Glad to be here. Love Ark.

Archived