Another tiny addition to the TLC PASS

Mannsmearygore674

Hey guys, I just wanted to put my 2 cents on another tiny addition I would like to see in the ARK TLC pass. The Gigantopithecus are looking to get huge updates in the patch. But I would like to see them a bit more versatile. I dont know how game breaking anyone think this might be but I figured I would throw it out there anyway. What if since its a monkey it could have the climbing ability just like a rock drake does. I was thinking more like the ability to scale red wood trees and small cliffs. Nothing to major I dont think I mean its a ape for goodness sake. It should be able to climb and scale trees and small cliffs. Let me know what you guys think but I would love to be able to have this feature on them!

• Volunteer Moderator
9 hours ago, Mannsmearygore674 said:

Hey guys, I just wanted to put my 2 cents on another tiny addition I would like to see in the ARK TLC pass. The Gigantopithecus are looking to get huge updates in the patch. But I would like to see them a bit more versatile. I dont know how game breaking anyone think this might be but I figured I would throw it out there anyway. What if since its a monkey it could have the climbing ability just like a rock drake does. I was thinking more like the ability to scale red wood trees and small cliffs. Nothing to major I dont think I mean its a ape for goodness sake. It should be able to climb and scale trees and small cliffs. Let me know what you guys think but I would love to be able to have this feature on them!

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/285629-dino-tlc-feedback-suggestions/ You should post in this thread thanks locking

Archived