Lavincy

7 hours ago, Pandora said:

I like things the way they are now imo ~ If they allowed dino transfers of any kind to aberration tame cap would be an awful thing quick from trading etc. and I doubt that many would move over all their breeders to the island or rag ~ If they did there would be more tame cap issues for rag again :( 

Allowing item transfers would make things too easy ~ I like having to get blueprints, dinos and resources again (starting over) and using different creatures than I would use on the other maps ~ I just wish we had a better option for fiber ;) I also like trading within the server it reminds me of the early days :) 

ahh it wouldnt cap if like i said on above the awfully long post. 

2 hours ago, Ronson12 said:

Nothing is backfiring on them, a handful of people  wanting transfers is not a "backfire". Im in a mega aka SC and even i don't  want transfers to abberation. The games been super stale until abberation, now it's  fun again. Also ive not lagged once on  abberation, ive been playing since day 1 on ps4 and its lagged on every map, on every server. 

well maybe i was wrong and i see you reason too. sorry my bad on saying back firingbut SmokeyB do have a point too where alpha will remain alpha because im not going to go to other server for raiding maybe if my alliance can give us some armor and we bring our aberration dino over. i wouldnt really be ok with item transfering. lets just make that as it is now lol. so u have to farm extra for ur alliance if u need help would be kinda fun. because if item transfering is going to happen pve server will flood with rubbish pillars again we all have tons of walls n foundation on old server but if we are not the one holding good spot area for base but was pillar for fun by other tribe would suck alot because in pve we cant just c4 them

Archived