Friendly Alphas anywhere?

Revan25

My tribe is a small one, just 3 of us. We transferred from a Ragnarok server last night to Scorched server because of the awful lag we had on Ragnarok. The Scorched server we transferred to has aggressive alphas, refuse to any sort of cooperation. So I'm wondering if anyone knows of any servers where the Alphas are reasonable. Feel free to PM me as well. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Not actually sure you can send an PM on this forum haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You could try the legacy servers.  A lot of smaller tribes have moved to legacy servers for that reason.  There seems to be fewer overly abusive alpha tribes.  Starting new characters sucks, but it sucks way less than being wiped every few days by a-holes with small sausages that need to beat up on weaker people in a video game to feel good about their pathetic lives.  

You might be able to guess how I feel about the subject and the power creep from the bottom tier to the top.  lol

I moved to No-tek servers. The power creep from top to bottom isn't as disgusting, however you're never safe from people being a-holes; Ark seems more inclined to have some of the worst people. Being able to transfer servers is nice, but it makes it easy to form raiding parties and such, I wish they'd leave it to just dinos (we transferred some wyverns,mantis' etc. to Rag to bring back some good tames).

Archived