pve Upcomming Snow-Cave Raids : Sponsorship Oppertunities

jrulie101

During this winter event, Twilights Bastion on NA-PVE-Official-TheIsland83 will be conducting snow-cave raids using thylaco's. 

BEFORE I BEGIN:
We have performed snow-cave raids in the past with base level 200 thyla's that had perfect imprints and master-craft saddles to go with them. Those Thyla's do belong in the tribe. It was a great run; we scored 30 artifacts of the strong and looted some incredibly rare blueprints out of that cave. This was over thanksgiving. WE DO NOT NEED ANIMALS; INSTEAD WE ASK TO SEE THE POTENTIAL OF OTHER'S BREEDS.

Do anyone of you guys have a need to propagate your Thylaco breed across other servers?
On this event, we do not mind taking a baby thylaco from its parents at the snow-cave enterence, imprinting them (we have to score good imprints for the original riders.) and walking them under the ceiling that adult dinosaurs cannot get out of. At that point, we will name the thylaco after your tribe and your tribes representing server. We can spade/neuter the animals as well inside of that cave. We can disclaim and let you spade / nueter the animal and reclaim so that you trust that it has been done. We will let you create notes; and tailor the thyla's domestic levels to those notes as they level up. Whenever our tribe is done; we will nominate another tribe to use the breed of thyla's that were sponsored to us in order to clear that cave.

Basics:

• You never have to disclaim the parents
  • We do need to imprint, however we can disclaim immediately after and reclaim
    • (So that you can trust spading/nurturing has been done.)
  • We will have QRF in case the room respawn's after an update. 
    • Two people are always in that cave at the same-time when babies are being raised.
    • One person is also ready to clear that room again in-case server dc's. 
  • Your thyla will be named SteamName (Tribe) [Server#] the entire time that we possess it.
  • We will nominate another tribe to check the thylas out after our raids.
  • Our level 200's can clear this cave already:
    • Just like our level 200's did, yours will have master-craft saddles on them as well. 
    • Just like with our level 200's, We will not miss a single imprint 
  • We will make sure that the cave-sessions continue until
    • They despawn from an update that was out-of-our control. (never had that happen before).
    • They die from another tribe that got them after we did.
  • We are limited to 9 offers.
  • We are only accepting x1 thyla per offer.

You can see our artifacts on our base at server 83 if you need to confirm that this is to propagate for others, and that we have already cleared it with our own breeds. Personally; I'm just not super-thrilled with thyla's except for that single cave. I do enjoy therizinos though. Most caves; I use herbivours because of the cake-beneifit and how that cake-beneifit allows me to stack less on HP and more on Melee. I favor thyla's for that cave because there are safe-spaces that can be climbed to whenever taking a nap, and the raids can be continued whenever I wake up. 

If your interested, and have questions then add me on steam. 

(More Details To Be Published: Details Include Date And Time To Be @ Snow Cave. If your late, I'll be popping ours to do the cave with.)

Snow Cave is my favorite raid! I've really got to know what other tribes can do in it! 
Thanks!

kBy the way this opportunity exist for nothing other than;

I'd like to see and experience what others can do with there tames; I can do these hard-things with my tames, but at the end of the day the things that I do with my tames is a technique/strategy that I am already familiar with. What I like about opportunities like this is that it gives another the opportunity to show-off; and that showing-off teaches me new things. I don't want to pay for something that I can do. I want to trial something to see if I can do it this way.

If I like it better then my method; I'll buy it. I also know that I am not the only one either who is all about benchmarks to become more proficient and that proficiency is efficiency. So know; you DON'T have to do this. I've cleared it and will with or without. But Gawd; some people would love to experience and know the things that you can achieve in-game. Sharing by trial is nice. And who knows; someone might buy your opinion because it ended up performing better than theirs.

Thats why I am asking for sponsors. There are somethings I like that I would have never tried without sponsors.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, we did use thylacoleo's for snow-cave; we armored them with ascendant saddles. These saddles our crafter produced. They were also imprinted. We generally take them up to about 10k HP and 600% melee. Here recently, we decided to give therizinos a try. They got to 10k HP (At birth, after imprints) and had about 1000% melee. In both instances the cave was owned. We raided with three people at a time. 

Anyhow; snow-cave is a really hard cave and preparation matters for it 300%. Get the highest tier saddles that you can get crafted for the 82% + damage reduction; score your imprints to make that about an 87% damage reduction (which is some-how, how it worked out, measured with an ascendant shotgun) and then level it up to 10k HP for 3 Thylacoleo's. Level Melee afterwords. 

In that cave; if you do not have high-melee then your kind-of SOL. In retrospect to their level the mobs in snow-cave are actually squishy. For example; a level 400 polar bear will have a make of 7k HP. Their damage though goes all the way up to 480%. So my best advice is to make sure you can kill, and make sure you can kill quick. Our riders were also equipped with ascendant shotguns so when a purlovia knocked them off their mounts they can shoot. 

Tip: You can also sip on medbrews while stunned by a purlovia. 

>>> Sorry it took so long, this account had some problems that finally got worked out with support. 

Archived