Player Dedicated Server List Bug

So i have two xbox ones. two XBL Accounts and two Ark games. well anyways the "player dedicated server xbox" or "ark server xbox" has an open nat-type and my router has all of the xbox live ports and ark ports forwarded an triggered and both xbox's are wired not wireless. i try'd putting my ark server xbox into DMZ but that made the nat-type moderate on the ark server xbox and strick for the other xbox. so i turn off DMZ... and open nat-types are what i get... so here's my problem. i have bought a second xbox one elite and gone through everystep i know to make my ark server show up in the player dedicated server list but still nothinig. i have a 250mbps download speed and a 20mbps upload speed. This must be a bug of somkind. (my opinion)
if anyone knows anyway to get this to work please post it here and please don't post asking if you need two consoles two accounts and two copys of the game ark........... The answer is YES YOU DO. but you dont have to pay twice for everything. you only have to have two xbox ones and make your ark server xbox, the home xbox to share XBL and ownership copy of ark. So for those who are wondering i can join from or off of my hosting XBL Account and my friends can join no problem but thats not the problem. the problem is i want random people to join but nope don't look like that's happening (ANYTIME SOON) lol Well Thanks for reading your's truly StonerHiiWay420

Archived