pvp New French Touch Server - 493

Brayn

Just leaving this happy little message here to inform all who are interested about a fresh French Touch server.  As is typical with these "people," they came onto a peaceful server and trolled for weeks.  Then, seemingly out of nowhere, last Thursday they showed up with 10 gigas, 10 brontos and all the other fixins and proceeded to wipe the entire server over the course of 24 hours.  They killed small tribes, medium tribes, solo/duo tribes and of course the Atriox affiliated Alpha tribe (who only recently joined Atriox and the server).

So, if there's anyone out there who dislikes, hates or violently hates French Touch, you may want to take a look at Xbox TheIsland 493.  They have only been there a few days and all of their vermin little tribes are just starting to build up.  As such, the server is technically up for grabs until they get a solid footing.

In case anyone cares, the majority of the attackers came from Server 222.

Enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2017 at 2:24 PM, Arksurvivor1997 said:
On 11/16/2017 at 1:22 AM, Blaqk said:

Wiped pretty much.

Lol is that all you got lol what's your server lol you know who I am

EU Server 62 Redwood cave. And no I don't know who you are, "Arksurvivor1997" However I am Blaqk, the Sub-Commander of the Supremacy Office of Naval Intelligence.

Archived