“Survive All” Nitrado Cluster Server (Now Live!)

Hey guys, I am trying to populate our two 32 slots official stats Nitrado Cluster Server! This is a quality server, with absolutely zero admin spawning. Have you ever wanted to play official but been intimidated by all the duping and huge mega tribes? If so this is the server for you!

Our two maps are Ragnarok and the Island. The population is quite low right now, but I assure you that it will not stay that way! We are working very hard to populate it and would love to have you on board!

Before we go any further, let me explain one of the key features of our server. Monday-Friday structure resistance is increased making it hard to raid. Turret damage is at 1.5 and it takes 10c4 to blow up stone, 80 for metal walls. There is no rule against raiding, and no rules in general, so this setting is meant to help protect players who can’t play 24/7 because of work/ other obligations. Saturday and Sunday however (starting at midnight Fridays EST), turret damage and structure resistance are at x1.

In addition to normal turret damage and structure resistance, during the weekends dino Maturation is increased to x9 (about 12 hrs for a wyvern), gather is increased to x4, and taming is increased to x5. This is all to promote weekend raiding and weekend play in general.

Server details:

-Tribe Limit 6

-Dino/ player health/melee are both x1 (no boost)

-Gather is x2

-Taming is x3 (kibble helps, but dinos are still tamable without) 

-Maturation 4.5

-Egg hatch is x10 (30 minutes for wyvern egg)

-Crop Growth is x2 (should be about 12hrs/ crop)

-XP is 1.5X (Island explorer notes make it easy to get to levels 60+, youtube it) ?

-Spoil time is 1.5

-30 minutes to get back to your backpack on death (x2)

-Days are 1.5x longer, nights are x1

-Dino weight and stamina are increased (still tweaking to find a nice medium)

-No Collide is on (build into structures)

-No Damage Numbers

-Yes Player Map Location

Player stats:

-30 weight/point

-25 stamina/pt

-50 oxygen/pt

-25 food/pt (default drain)

-25 water/ pt (75% drain)

-8 fortitude/pt (Rag is cold) ?

Some Nitrado Unique Settings:

-Player spawn animation removed (no more waking up on the beach being mauled by raptors).

-lockable structures (campfire, smithy, forges, turrets, mostly everything is automatically locked to players outside of your tribe when placed!) 

-Cluster, transfer between our two servers just like you would transfer things on official.

-Flyer regain stamina while flying (I assume this is just for Quetz, but am not entirely sure yet).

Our two server names are Survive All Ark 1 (Ragnarok), and Survive All Ark 2 (The Island).

Here is how to join,

Load Ark Survival, and from the home menu:

1. Join Ark

2. Bottom left for “session filter” select Unofficial PC Sessions

3. Above Session Filter toggle the “Show Password Protected” box. If the password is enabled it will be “imaysurvive”

4. Top Middle under “Name Filter” search “Survive All” From there our two servers should appear (toggle password protect if not).

Please join us on  Facebook

Our Xbox Club is Survive All Server

My IGN is Omezin if you ever need help.

We hope to see you on the Survive All Server!

Monday- friday starting off it will be pretty extreme. Turret damage up really just to preserve amo/ make it harder to drain. I will be testing the setting in days to come to get an exact number. Structures will be virtualy indistructable is the plan as of right now. Again pvp is encouraged, people can do what they want and if tames are not protected (which will be as easy as throwing them in a stone structre) then they are fair game. I’ll look into it but stone will likely be around 10 c4 per wall or higher. Some testing will be involved to see what works and what doesnt.

bump. 

Update. I did some structure damage testing and turret damage testing and I  plan to leave turret damage at defaut, and have structure damage at .005 weekdays. At .005 it takes 30 c4 to deatroy a turret (which normally takes less than 1 c4) and a rediculous 800 to destroy  metal structures. 

With default dino stats x1 turret damage seemed like plenty. Can be upped if requested later but starting off i feel it should be fine. 

1 hour ago, iGPricey said:

Im really interested in joining this server because it seems good and you seem like a good host, but Im a solo player so x2 gather will be hard for me. Obviously, you dont have to change them for me but can I suggest an increase. If not, I understand completely, just asking.

I definitely get where you’re coming from. Idealy you could tribe up with someone on the server. One thing that i didnt mention that i will go back and add is that the rates will increase after two weeks. I was planning to up harvest tame and maturation by 1x every monday. This is still a concempt so will see how it plays out. The idea is that after time (but not too quickly) the server will get less and less grindy to help newer players catch up and long time players get to relax a bit more. Nothing is quite finalized yet but I was aiming for a server closer to official than most.  Thanks for the compliments btw. :)

8 hours ago, OneAndOnlyWilson said:

Will it be open or password protected and all. Like is it an application type of process at least to clear out more trash and trolls I’m guessing or what?

Most likely yes it will. It all comes down to population because one of my absolute top proiorites will be to keep the server very active and growing. Probably no password for the first couple days but will see. Trols dont tend to stick around so long on lower rates servers. Another thing is that i personally will be paying $75 a month for the servers. Notrado has an option where people can donate dorectly to the server’s credits. So depending on the growth of the server and how willing people are to pitch in, perhaps we can even up the server sizes from 32 slot, and one day maybe even add a 3rd map.

I would rather have a mid-high population of quality players, than an abundance of not so great players ;)

You definitely got me interested with the response and how you go about promoting your soon to be servers. I love purge and the ideals behind it. If you don’t mind me asking if your gamertag is the same as your name on here I’d like to ask a few questions more about it and for when it does eventually start. We’re not a big tribe 2-4 people but so far everything sounds perfect and the increased rates over time sound amazing. And as for pitching in towards the cost and all, idk about my tribe mates, but if you are an active and reliable server and consistent I will never mind throwing in towards that. It’s hard to find an active server that the host actually cares about and continues to do updates on. (Dino wipes, beach clearing, events, etc) let alone having a good community in the server to keep everything going and fresh on a constant basis.

@OneAndOnlyWilson my gt is indeed Omezin so ask away. Me and a buddy of mine have playerd 100s of hours together in game and will be running the server. Again my absolute promise is no item/dino spawning of any kind. As for events we defiently will hold phiomia races dodo fights that sort of thing, perhaps with a hard poly buy in and a winner takes all sort of element. This we will determine based on what works out but again nothing will be spawning in for the events. All donations twards the server will be done threw Nitrado and will do directly to the server’s balance. Feedback is much apreciated, and I do hope you and your friends join and enjoy it. I plan to come up with a calender for the server of when rates will increase, events, ect. 

2 hours ago, Scimebros said:

Will this server be kid friendly?  I play with my kids (aged 6, 9, 21).....big gap I know.  This sounds like fun.  We like pvp, but are getting frustrated with getting wiped every night or during the week on official....can’t really get built up past a small metal base.

It should be just about as kid friendly as killing and getting killed by vicous wild dinosaurs can be! Will try to keep chat clean but how else would you mean? 

6 hours ago, JunkyardDawg said:

Sounds like a good start to server.  Are you sure you can pay straight to Nitrado since they are purchased via Microsoft Store?  Most servers are using Patreon it seems.

If you go to “Future Features” at the very bottom of this article it expalins what is called “server boosting”. Hopefuly this feature will become reality! ;)

https://server.nitrado.net/usa/news2/view/nitrado-lowers-prices-ark-survival-evolved-xbox-one/?f=category/gamesxbox-one/mode:0/page:1

Anyone thats interested please join the server’s Facebook group! :) It is unclear when the servers will be available but it should be anytime between now and the 7th based on when Wildcard puts out an update for it. I will give at least one days notice here and on the facebook page so everyone can start from day one. Just keep an eye out for it!!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1455250704571989

Archived