US True 24/7 XB1 PvP server Weekend Raiding.

Hello i am trying to grow my 24/7 dedicated ark server.  It is a pvp server usually averaging around 10 to 15 players online at any given time. No rules other than no loading outside characters into the server. Open to anyone just add HughMironGainez and after i add you back you can join on him anytime that is the xbox live GT that hosts the server.

Also if you want to possibly join my tribe we are currently looking for new members that play frequently. we share everything. i am looking for players 18+ to play in my tribe but anyone can play on the server. apply for the tribe by sending a message stating your age, and hours played on ark to HughMironGaines that is the account i actually play on. the other is just a server host account. so if you need to contact me add that account as well we are looking for motivated, educated individuals to play with. if you don't understand the game yet. join the server and get some experience before you apply. Hope to see you in the server!

3x harvest 4x taming and 0.3x food and water. Add HughMironGainez and he will add you back and you can join and play any time. Raiding only permitted on the weekends. difficulty set to .5 really looking for more players that want to get dedicated into a server, we have some good players in here so i hope you can stop in. New Players will be spared from stronger Tribes raiding them on the weekends so long as they don't provoke unwanted attention. 

Archived