Custom Server settings for Ragnarok bosses?

RoyHess666

Hey guys I need help,
since I find the bosses on Ragnarok way too hard and very very unfair (Ascendant Assault Rifle with 640% damage does 72 damage to the Manticore per shot)...
I wanted to nerf their resistance, so I did it like I did to the others (similiar config lines in the Game.ini work for other bosses, but not for Ragnarok bosses):
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Manticore_Character_BP_Easy_Ragnarok",Multiplier=0.25)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Manticore_Character_BP_Medium_Ragnarok",Multiplier=0.35)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Manticore_Character_BP_Hard_Ragnarok",Multiplier=0.4)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Manticore_MinionSpawner_Golem_Ragnarok",Multiplier=0.1)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Manticore_MinionSpawner_Golem",Multiplier=0.1)
DinoClassResistanceMultipliers=(ClassName="Griffin_Character_Minion_BP",Multiplier=0.1)
But no matter what I do... them Bosses still take a very very very unfair reduced amount of damage.
What can I do to nerf their reistance?
-> Manticore, Dragon, Golems, Dimorphs, Griffins, Pteranodons
I want to nerf them all.
My server, my rules. I want easier bosses, since we are not many people online at the same time.

Archived