Hey guys, not really new but...

I played awhile back on a server, met some people that helped me out, but unfortunately i had to be away for awhile because of work. Came back, and they kinda dissed me out of the tribe and stuff. They gave me their word they would take care of my Dino's and stuff, but instead they destroyed everything. I don't even know where they went, must have relocated. 

Wasn't really mad about that, just mad for the fact that when i messaged them on PSN, they ignored me. Then messaged me back telling me to "Stop being needy, we got our own stuff to worry about" then blocked me. Was kind of unnecessary to be honest, but whatever.

I'm just looking for a pretty chill and dedicated PVE Server with a respectful and helpful tribe. I know a lot of the basics, and tamed my own Rex before, so I'm not a super noob. I only played The Island, so if somebody is in a different world, I'd like to try something fresh maybe. Or maintain both.

PSN: ivindictus

I have a mic.

PS: My girl plays PS4 too, so i won't be on all day, but I'll definitely be consistent. I love this game, but can't find decent people!

Archived