Server Help Please

So I used to be on a server that had someone leave his Solo tribe and forget to unclaim his dinosaurs. So the Admin/host of the server told us that he would be able to take the server offline and claim the dinosaurs for himself than he can unclaim them and give them back to the player that lost the Dinos to his Solo Tribe. 

Since then i created my own server and had someone break the server rules and get ban. now i have a level 198 Quetz just sitting at the Red Obelisk. Can someone tell me how I can claim the Quetz so that i can kill him without being attacked since he was loaded into the Server and was against the server rules. I can't find anything in researching this, and when i tried a single player game he wasn't there.  

Someone PLEASE help!

7 hours ago, Ayron8 said:

Someone told me that if i set  Structure Auto-Decay Enabled  to 0 that i can claim the dino right away is this true and will is mess anything up with anyone structures in the world?

I know for PC it is by editing this option in your game.ini files - "PvEDinoDecayPeriodMultiplier" I don't believe XBox has this capability.

On 6 February 2016 at 1:12 AM, SallyAnn said:

The only way to claim another persons dinosaur right now on XBox is to change your server to PvE and wait for the 7 day claim window.

Please ayronremove my gamertag off this post it has coursed me to get a load off messages from random people cheers.

also change the structure decay to 0 you can clam it straight away

Archived