Looking to trade Resources for Dinos

Why don't you just tame the Dinos yourself? Seems kind of a convoluted process to go through just to get Dinos that are already openly available to you.

Maybe try joining a player dedicated server and getting help from other people in game while also having a base in that same game to further your own expansion? You will have others to ask for help that would be readily available to you a lot quicker than by yourself or the method that you are explaining. Idk, Just saying.

i know you want the things but I was wondering if any would want to trade there high level quetzal(s) and/or T-Rex's with me I mostly want a good quetzal that has a ton of weight good melee and tons of speed. Mostly a male to or if you have both male and female with characteristics I will trade for both. Just ask for what you want and I will see if I can make a proper trade with you. Thx. 

23 hours ago, SiNxKoaLa said:

Why don't you just tame the Dinos yourself? Seems kind of a convoluted process to go through just to get Dinos that are already openly available to you.

Maybe try joining a player dedicated server and getting help from other people in game while also having a base in that same game to further your own expansion? You will have others to ask for help that would be readily available to you a lot quicker than by yourself or the method that you are explaining. Idk, Just saying.

I understand that help from others would be nice, but my main goal is to plainly offer a service (your no longer needed Dinos for whatever resources you want for them). I guess when I fell upon this idea I looked at it like someone going out to eat.  I have the money and the availability to buy groceries and cook my own food, but that restaurant already has tasty, cooked food that I don't mind spending my money on. Idk, probably not the best description of it.

To put this into perspective, when I say I have a lot of resources, I have vaults full of cementing paste, angler gel, ammo (mostly assault and simple rifle but I can make whatever), narcotics, and tens of thousands of metal / polymer. Just a bunch of stuff I'll never need be able to go through.

So my hope is that someone out there will be like, "Oh, you know what? I could totally trade a Quetzal/Procoptodon (or whatever) if he'd give me a set or two of flak armor and a good amount of polymer/ narcotics". 

Also, I have yet to find a player dedicated server where the people are friendly, I know they're out there, I just haven't found one. When I do I'll definitely switch to it.

6 hours ago, BombasticChart5 said:

To help u I want a few quetz platform saddles and tons of narcotics and tranq darts what Dino's would u want for those items. I could give u a decent Rex not greatest but like a lvl 30.

I can probably make the quetzal platform (let me mess around with my engrams), as for the darts and narcotics, I have quite a lot at the moment (so it shouldn't be a problem). If you're still interested you can send me a message on Xbox live or just respond here, tell me how many/much you'd like of each. How much you think the Rex is worth and I'm sure we can come to an agreement. 

3 hours ago, Xanth45 said:

I understand that help from others would be nice, but my main goal is to plainly offer a service (your no longer needed Dinos for whatever resources you want for them). I guess when I fell upon this idea I looked at it like someone going out to eat.  I have the money and the availability to buy groceries and cook my own food, but that restaurant already has tasty, cooked food that I don't mind spending my money on. Idk, probably not the best description of it.

To put this into perspective, when I say I have a lot of resources, I have vaults full of cementing paste, angler gel, ammo (mostly assault and simple rifle but I can make whatever), narcotics, and tens of thousands of metal / polymer. Just a bunch of stuff I'll never need be able to go through.

So my hope is that someone out there will be like, "Oh, you know what? I could totally trade a Quetzal/Procoptodon (or whatever) if he'd give me a set or two of flak armor and a good amount of polymer/ narcotics". 

Also, I have yet to find a player dedicated server where the people are friendly, I know they're out there, I just haven't found one. When I do I'll definitely switch to it.

You are definitely more than welcome to join mine. I host my own server and while its not 24/7 it is up most of the week and all weekend. Let me know if you'd like to join. My GT is SiN KoaLa.

5 hours ago, Xanth45 said:

I can probably make the quetzal platform (let me mess around with my engrams), as for the darts and narcotics, I have quite a lot at the moment (so it shouldn't be a problem). If you're still interested you can send me a message on Xbox live or just respond here, tell me how many/much you'd like of each. How much you think the Rex is worth and I'm sure we can come to an agreement. 

Hey man I still want to trade I friended u my name is same as name on here. I also sent message just incase u did not get it I want like 2 quetzal platform saddles (can provide some material if needed) like 125-200 darts and 550-1000 narcotics. I am willing to change offer if it sounds like to much. I just want to trade. I also am not the greatest at offering things so mayb that's why, but like I said am willing to change offer. In offer though I still want 2 quetzal platform saddles. Thx

Archived