Looking to trade Resources for Dinos

Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place for this. I play singleplayer pretty much all the time, I don't know why, it's just calm and relaxing. Throughout my singleplayer career I have collected quite a vast amount of supplies, ranging from wood to polymer and everything else. However all these materials don't really help me when I want to tame a Giga or Quetzal. I know it's possible to complete large tames by oneself however I was wondering if anyone would be interested to trade tamed Dinos for any of my materials/resources. Before I start listing stuff that I'd like to trade for, I want you all to know that I want this procedure to be a "Name your Price/Amount" kind of deal. I know there are no types of currency and everyone needs something different. So if anyone wants to trade, I want you to choose what you think a reasonable amount of whatever resource it is that you need. 

Currently I'm in need of the following: 

Beezlebufo,

Quetzal*,

Giga*,

Procoptodon*,

Argent,

Pteranadon,

Bronto,

Anklyo,

Mesopithecus,

Gigantopithecus,

and T-Rex*.

Note: If I didn't list something on this list but you feel that it's a good mount that has served you well and you want to trade it for Materials, go ahead and ask. 

*Really would love to have one or more of these and am willing to trade quite a bit of resources for one.

I'm available at the following on Xbox Live: Xanth45. (Or just reply to this thread).

21 minutes ago, TheBullWillWin said:

How would I take the materials you give me in your single player and bring them back to my single player?

You come into my world and use the obelisks. You switch server with items just like you would with Dinos. When you go to the obelisk, open the terminal, look at the top and there will be a "Transmit Ark Data" button, you click this then go to your inventory, select an item, in the bottom left you will then choose "Transfer to Ark" right next to your hot bar. This is how you transfer items between servers.

21 minutes ago, Bigchevy1984 said:

Yea idk how the trade part would go down but I know ive got a crap ton of tamed argies on my single player server lol

The trade part would go down like this: you come into my world after uploading your Dino you are looking to offer. You upload your Dino, I give you the resources / you let me claim the Dino. You then upload the resources we traded for by using the obelisk's terminal. You then get to go back to your world with resources and I get to stay at mine with the Dino. Pretty simple concept and good for those of you who want resources / can provide a decent trade.

2 minutes ago, TheBullWillWin said:

I see ok. basically you may not have the time to do so. Really the longest a tame can be on a boosted server is 30 min

I have taming speed turned up quite a ways on my server, but like I said, I'm looking to offer a service. Also my attempts at taming a Giga have gone decently up until it kills my mount / I die. Which is why I  starred some of the Dinos that I'm in search of.

4 minutes ago, Bigchevy1984 said:

That's not true. Knocking it out can take forever. My quetz and Giga took FOREVER to bring down

I'm sure they did! I joined a friend's server to help him just tranq a quetz and it took so may darts! I know a lot of work goes into taming which is why I want this service to be similar to a "Name your Price/Mount" kind of thing.

4 minutes ago, Xanth45 said:

I'm sure they did! I joined a friend's server to help him just tranq a quetz and it took so may darts! I know a lot of work goes into taming which is why I want this service to be similar to a "Name your Price/Mount" kind of thing.

Yea I did mine with the argy/ Scorpion method lol

8 minutes ago, Xanth45 said:

That's a nice method. Much better than having him carry me and have me shooting with a chance to accidentally tranq the bird.

Ill see if I have any decent rex's or argies when I get home. I know I tamed a poop ton of em but are farely low level, and I think I just have my mating rex's but can get more if I find some good ones. I just tame em and lozad em on the quetz.

11 minutes ago, Bigchevy1984 said:

Ill see if I have any decent rex's or argies when I get home. I know I tamed a poop ton of em but are farely low level, and I think I just have my mating rex's but can get more if I find some good ones. I just tame em and lozad em on the quetz.

I appreciate it. I mean I want you to get something from them as well. Have any resource in particular that you will want?

1 minute ago, Xanth45 said:

Describe good gear? I can make assault rifles, sniper rifles, regular rifles. I can make any armor. I don't have many blueprints but I do have a handful of Apprentice Crossbows.

hmm. im looking for basically high lvl blueprints and high lvl gear. Ramshakle on up for the two kinds

Archived