Can't Upload Images to Gallery?

Cnidarian

Has anyone else been having this problem? I'm trying to upload screenshot images to galleries I have on the community hub here. I select the image, and edit the title and description, but when I click to submit the image, it acts like I didn't click the button at all. It doesn't do any loading, doesn't throw any errors, no white screen, nothing. It just sits there. I've checked that the images are under the size limit, most of the ones I'm trying to upload are around 250kb. It doesn't matter if I try drag and drop or manually selecting them. I've tried multiple images at a time and one image at a time, none of them will submit. I've even tried just letting the page sit for a while (over an hour while I did other things) thinking maybe it was working and I just couldn't see it, but it never submitted. I've also tried different computers with different internet connections (both LAN connected), that didn't solve it either. This has been happening for several weeks now. I had one day where it decided to work and I was able to upload a couple pictures to my galleries, but then it stopped working again. Any ideas on how to fix this? I'd really like to be able to upload some of my recent screenshots. Thanks!

Archived