Missing Server - Mega Thread

TroodonMF
Message added by Joebl0w13

Make sure to fill the form here so you server is added to the list to be investigated.

This happened to me already about two weeks ago, but I am not sure if this is the same reason, or because of the new update. I was level 65, and had to restart, and really dont want to restart again The Xbox Official Server, Server 541 (On the Island and is a Pvp Server) is missing. Please could you find where it is, or know how to bring it back? I really dont want to restart all over...again. Thank You

6 minutes ago, TheProph3tx said:

This happened to me already about two weeks ago, but I am not sure if this is the same reason, or because of the new update. I was level 65, and had to restart, and really dont want to restart again The Xbox Official Server, Server 541 (On the Island and is a Pvp Server) is missing. Please could you find where it is, or know how to bring it back? I really dont want to restart all over...again. Thank You

Is server 541 an outdated legacy server with duping technology, server spawned 1000 melee gigas, and under mesh invisibility shield or A Brand New Shine Spit Server with The Awesome DDOS Protection & Anti-Duping Anti-Cheating Software implementation That Can Survive Hurricanes, Foods, Fires and Earthquakes?

5 minutes ago, Juancho310 said:

Is server 541 an outdated legacy server with duping technology, server spawned 1000 melee gigas, and under mesh invisibility shield or A Brand New Shine Spit Server with The Awesome DDOS Protection & Anti-Duping Anti-Cheating Software implementation That Can Survive Hurricanes, Foods, Fires and Earthquakes?

Not That i know of. I was friends with alot of people on the server, and there weren't any mega tribes; I dont even think there was a tribe with over 5 Giga's, as far as i know of.  It was a moderate server that had about 20 or 30 people on everytime I Joined. Was a super friendly server, and I don't know of I can find another one like it. anyone know why it is down, or if it's going to stay missing.

Legacy ragnorak server 9 is just gone. months of progress is just gone. what happened did it get wiped with no warning? it was an active server i lost all my stuff character included. i didnt even want abborition or whatever is called. i honestly think this is a bunch of bull**** yall adding in more dlc instead of finishing one map or working on the pre-existing server issues. how do i get my money back for the game and scorched earth? i no longer want anything to do with this game.

Archived