Ark: Survivor Evolved

Sonoske

Well i am glad official release is coming. It has been a very fun rough patch buy we got there.

One thing we all should think about.

Crossplay!

Yes Crossplay seems to be forgotten in the midst of you losing your duped server or other various complaints. I personally think they should have just Wiped them all, trust me you may have said "i quit" but you would have gone back. Starting fresh us fun anyway.

Now back to Crossplay. Imagine what legacy Crossplay will look like? PC Dupers vs Xbox Dupers, your world just got bigger. As for the new servers the same thing applies. You know have 2 community's from two platforms converging on one.

It will definitely be fun.

On a side note i for one would love to see all official servers with a new and improved variation of ORP along with the Official S+ integration. ORP is buggy right now and easily exploitable. But for the most part i think it makes server wide PvP much more engaging and relaxing. Without removing the competitive trollyness.

I for one will be tucked away on my own Rented server. But i do hope these New Officials are awesomely done.

One thing that has really killed the game is duping. To the point that i feel removing Item and Dino downloads was and is still needed.

You will see less DDoSers i am sure as most of them use Web Booters or other payed Booters. However the true blackhats with huge Servers will still be able to knock out a Game server to dupe. So it will truly never go away.

At least on Rented servers you have more interactive staff that can act on dupers immediately.

None the less i am excited to see all the new content, as well as ride on a phoenix with ice dragons on follow.

I hope everyone else is excited!

Archived