False: Fixed an issue where eggs could not be picked up by the player...

SadPanda

Current Version: v265.17
- Fixed an issue where eggs could not be picked up by the player after a server restart.
- Fixed additional client-side third person issues.

So... why is it none of the patch notes are ever accurate or revert old fixes into breaking again?  Do you build off of the latest revision of a patch or simply take some random old patch compile and update the wrong one all the time?

Prim+ does has not seen any patch notes applied to us for as far back as I can count on the patch logs.  

Hell, we still can't even use industrial items on a reliable level because future patches broke the "Fix" in the very next update.

Patch 265
Fixed issue where the improper coal was harvestable in Primitive Plus.

I know I'm asking oh so much that the game have some sort of scheduled logic to the order of operations and patch development cycles here and before I get the reply of this game is in early access, might I remind you the release date was supposed to be 8/8/17 which is now pushed to the end of this month.  Of which none of these issues will magically rectify themselves as it's a company being run improperly and will not get fixed by a public release all of a sudden. 

Bug reports filed, tickets opened, submit forms utilized on google docs log, forums utilized.  Nothing works in getting anything fixed or any resolution or answer.   I'm sure this will yet again get buried in some subforum that is never read by an actual WC dev that has a say in Prim+ patch cycles but hey, "It's early access"  

20170822184352_1.thumb.jpg.603ca67eed237a5da58b1798e8cb2113.jpg

Archived