You're killing me

Looking for a new server to call home. Again.

Helpful and experienced player looking for a server dedicated to the long term. What im not looking for is superman stats and insta-tame, insta-base build servers. Ideally not more (or much more) than 3x on rates. I greatly prefer prim+, but am content w scorched earth just as well. Dont really have any interest in pvp, but either pvp or pve servers will do just fine so long as the player base can conduct themselves in an adult and considerate to other players fashion.

Please tell me there is someone who still enjoys actually playing this game instead of rushing to lvl 100 and acumulating a gigantic fortess in a weeks time

8 hours ago, TheSpider77 said:

Looking for a new server to call home. Again.

Helpful and experienced player looking for a server dedicated to the long term. What im not looking for is superman stats and insta-tame, insta-base build servers. Ideally not more (or much more) than 3x on rates. I greatly prefer prim+, but am content w scorched earth just as well. Dont really have any interest in pvp, but either pvp or pve servers will do just fine so long as the player base can conduct themselves in an adult and considerate to other players fashion.

Please tell me there is someone who still enjoys actually playing this game instead of rushing to lvl 100 and acumulating a gigantic fortess in a weeks time

My harvest is the largest rates we have on our server, but feel free to check out my thread and discord from the following link to see if the community is a right fit for you or not.

Thank you both. I rather like the rates on that arkatrznotame server. Doesnt appear to be running prim+, but i may check it out all the same.

So, it looks like a solid half of dedicateds will be swapping to rag map as soon as it pops. cant say Im wild about the idea. Part of me wants to belive that its been pushed back in order to have a more finished product on release. However, even on pc, a large portion of the map is still unfinished. Far more unfinished than the center when it released on xbox, and it only took two years for it to reach a point where it finally has some polish to it. My gut says to stay off of rag for a few months, but we'll see

Archived