3 Year Player with 6+ Person Tribe

nimrod1997

p.s. my xbox one gamertag is nimrod2586

i've been playing ark since it was first released on steam, i remember the days when dodos used to fight back lol 

i have moved on from pc to xbox and now find that it isn't all too easy to find a pve server that catches my interest so now i am trying these forums as well. 

my name is rachel, im a 20 year old that works part time (closer to full time). i am part of a tribe consisting of my significant other, zach, and our friends jay, dominic, thad, painful etc. there tends to also be 2-3 others that are also in our tribe, but not on as much as we are. so that's a tribe of 6 at minimum, typically 8-9. we are all well experienced with ark and just trying to find a suitable, boosted pve server. even pvp with pve option is acceptable, so long as it is enforced if we were to be attacked by a pvp player. the main things we look for is taming at 10x or more, high xp gain, decent harvesting, high boosted weight on both player and dinos, and boosted breeding stats as well are always enjoyable. also we would like a server that is switching to ragnarok upon release (whenever that may actually be lol). if you have anything you feel might be of interest of us, feel free to let me know! 

we are all really laid back and quite friendly/open with others on servers, though we don't put up with trolls of course. 

hoping this forum helps us find the right fit!

Archived