The Center 247 PVP -Switching to Ragnarok

Hello! I'm here to advertise for my best friend's server, gamertag is Cam10-24-14 (host),  a 247 PVP server currently on The Island. The name is "BoostPangea247" and our average amount of players online ranges between 15-20, used to be 40. We also have a community that's kept up to date with announcements, rules, and general chat of the servers' survivors.  The server is indeed boosted, mainly leveling (weight/health/melee) and maturation/incubation. We're encouraging users to get Dinos now, and then allowing downloads for 24 hours once we switch to Ragnarok. I'm the only other admin besides for the host, the most I do is build community buildings (which I'll be making more of on Ragnarok), monitor a trading system, and paint Dinosaurs. The Host and I do moderate the server but only when required, for example when a troll is trolling the entire servers' members. 

We don't allow alpha abuse and bullying on smaller tribes. My gamertag is Zephyrlost if you have any questions :) 

We're looking for more survivors to join our server, and honestly I've played multiple PVP/PVE servers (official to dedicated) and I personally believe this is one of the best. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived