pve Dino Dystopia - 5X - Active - Events - www.dinodystopia.com

Athyrie

Dino Dystopia - www.dinodystopia.com

Server IP: 107.173.81.74:17216

Hello everyone! My name is Athyrie, and I run a small 30 slot ARK server located in Eastern USA. I've had the server since the game was released on Steam, and my friends and I have really enjoyed it over the years. We would love for our little server to expand, however, so I thought I would post here. We recently turned the server to PVE, since most of us spend more time building, taming, breeding, and raising dinos than we do crafting supplies for PVP! We would love to have a long-lasting, close-knit community to do PVE and PVP events with. Please visit our website for more information at www.dinodystopia.com! If you're looking for a server/community that is small, but active, then look no further!

Also, if you were wondering about the mods; we do have a few mods for convenience, such as Structures and Pillars Plus. Those are literally the only "big" mods on the server. The others are much smaller, like Death Helper and Pet Finder. We also have the Omnicular and the Kibble Craft Station (so people don't have to take 2 of every dino just to have a kibble farm, although the option is still there if that's what you want to do). We don't intend on adding anymore mods. We like vanilla ARK, and don't like mods that significantly change how the game works. For the most part, players on our server will still get to experience the game as it was intended.

Archived