Fresh Start Mainly PvP & Sometimes PvE Ragnarok Server Coming August 29th!

* UPDATE*

I just got word that Ragnarok won't be released on Xbox until the week of July 10th instead of on July 4th.  They said the WEEK of July 10th, meaning that it doesn't even mean that it'll for sure be released on July 10th.  It could be later.

This brings up an important question for all of you interested in playing on the server.  Do you still want a complete fresh start on the Ragnarok map or do you want to start a new map on the island (once they fix the corrupt server save issues on Monday) and then transfer our characters to Ragnarok once it's released.  Also, if you want to do the transfer option, would you want Dino's to be transferred as well, or should it just be your character?  Let me know.  Thanks.  

On 7/2/2017 at 9:06 AM, JustTooRaw said:

* UPDATE*

I just got word that Ragnarok won't be released on Xbox until the week of July 10th instead of on July 4th.  They said the WEEK of July 10th, meaning that it doesn't even mean that it'll for sure be released on July 10th.  It could be later.

This brings up an important question for all of you interested in playing on the server.  Do you still want a complete fresh start on the Ragnarok map or do you want to start a new map on the island (once they fix the corrupt server save issues on Monday) and then transfer our characters to Ragnarok once it's released.  Also, if you want to do the transfer option, would you want Dino's to be transferred as well, or should it just be your character?  Let me know.  Thanks.  

Pretty sure if you allow transfers people can just bring in items and characters from single player. Can they not? This opens the door to too much abuse. Fresh start is best, plus will be fun actualy playing rangarok from level 1.

On 6/29/2017 at 1:05 PM, JustTooRaw said:

Also, how does everyone feel about the taming rate of 10x?  I've had a few people tell me that they would rather have it be slightly more difficult to tame and make it 8x instead.  I have no preference either way, but I want to see what everyone else wants. 

I feel like a taming multiplier of x8 is high enough as it is. Other servers that I've been on usually have it set around x5-x6. Therefore, I think a multiplier of x5 is a more solid option, with special events where you can boost it up to x8. That's my two cents on that.

*ANOTHER UPDATE*

I just got word that they're delaying the console release of Ragnarok AGAIN which is really unfortunate.  It looks like they won't be releasing it until July 19th now.  Pretty disappointed but there's not much we can do but sit and wait.  In other news, we have about 50 people that want to play once the map is released which is kind of insane.  I know for a fact not this many will stick around since the server won't be able to handle that many people at once, but it's still really cool to see our server community grow! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a recommendation that would boost the number of players on certain times. Similiar how Call Of Duty has "Double XP Week" and things like it, every few you could do a thing like that, such as 2xp Weekend, 2xp week, 2x Tame weekend, and for holidays you could combine some things, like 2xp 2x Tame 2x Gather. It would be to keeps things fresh and making people want to grind certain ways. Also i would recommended starting the server soon and just doing a placeholder map such as the island until august 8th when ragnarok is realeased so you can get a feel of how the server will run with your internet and so the community could get together sooner to get a feel

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

This server will still be launching once the update comes out.  The updated stats/rates/rules are in the original post so take look.  These have be adjusted multiple times based off what the majority people wanted.  They are still subject to change, so make any suggestions you might have now.  With that being said, I'm pumped it's finally here and can't wait to start playing with all of you!

• 1 month later...

Archived