A Wild Newbie Appeared!

MaliceStryker

Hey guys! =D New here obviously, but I've been playing ARK (on PS4) for about a month now and I absolutely adore it. Usually play with my boyfriend in split-screen solo mode or just by myself but it's starting to feel like I'm playing Cast Away: The Game. I just need Wilson the volleyball to keep me company.

So I'm looking for a group, I guess! I've tried out playing on a couple different servers but never found one that I really liked, and also I can't ever seem to find the same server again when I try to go back the next day, lol. So I just stick to playing single player mode, but I'd like to be in a group just to switch things up a bit! x)

I guess that's mainly why I've joined here - to socialize, make Ark buddies, chat, and hopefully find a nice tribe to join and play with! ^__^

If anyone would like to add my PSN, it's the same as my username here -- MaliceStryker. I also use Skype a lot, in case anyone wants to add me there, too!

Now, for a quick little "about me"~ I'm 25 years old and I love video games (obviously), anime, movies, music, art, writing, and photography! My favorite dinosaurs are raptors, but I seem pretty addicted to taming Dilos as well lmao and can't help but grab some when I come across them. They're just so cute! ;3; But I love having a small (4-5) raptor pack with me at all times, even if they're just bodyguards while I explore or gather resources. x) And my prized tame is my giant glowing alpha raptor <3 who lovingly showed up on my very first in-game day to wreck my entire thatch base and slaughter me and then proceed to stalk me to another island just to terrorize me there every night until I got to Level 30. TBH I literally got so fed up with this little asshat that I looked up the command to force tame, and tamed him. Now he's my official bouncer. xD

Archived