HELP Leader stealing everything And left Server, Blcoked all tribe mates

Parth311

HELLO PLEASE HELP

Iv been playing ark for a while now to be exact 850 hours. I dont know whats gotten into leader of my tribe but he unfriended every tribe mate changed his steam name and everyday he comes back and steals stuff from tribe almost all my turrets and dinos that i worked hard for now have been stolen, He seemed nice and trust worthy but it turned out hes a bad person. In that tribe im admin and have leader rank but not owner so i cant do anything. I sent a ticket to wild card but they don't respond. The guy changed his steam name so I cant track him On Battle Matrix. I need help what do I do Please someone. I dont wanna loose everything I worked hard for hes literally coming and taking everything every morning and im not on in morning someone tell me what should I do?

5 minutes ago, Parth311 said:

HELLO PLEASE HELP

Iv been playing ark for a while now to be exact 850 hours. I dont know whats gotten into leader of my tribe but he unfriended every tribe mate changed his steam name and everyday he comes back and steals stuff from tribe almost all my turrets and dinos that i worked hard for now have been stolen, He seemed nice and trust worthy but it turned out hes a bad person. In that tribe im admin and have leader rank but not owner so i cant do anything. I sent a ticket to wild card but they don't respond. The guy changed his steam name so I cant track him On Battle Matrix. I need help what do I do Please someone. I dont wanna loose everything I worked hard for hes literally coming and taking everything every morning and im not on in morning someone tell me what should I do?

The ticket will hopefully get a response eventually, this can take a few hours to a few days, we don't know. 

In the meantime, here's what you CAN do to protect yourself:

- Put pin codes on all your boxes. As an admin, you should be able to do this. 

-Move your animals/precious items. He can't take them if he can't find them. 

If that doesn't work, I suggest unclaiming your animals, leaving the tribe, then claiming them again. You can protect them by putting them in a building (nothing fancy) with locked doors/gates

2 minutes ago, Airthrow said:

The ticket will hopefully get a response eventually, this can take a few hours to a few days, we don't know. 

In the meantime, here's what you CAN do to protect yourself:

- Put pin codes on all your boxes. As an admin, you should be able to do this. 

-Move your animals/precious items. He can't take them if he can't find them. 

If that doesn't work, I suggest unclaiming your animals, leaving the tribe, then claiming them again. You can protect them by putting them in a building (nothing fancy) with locked doors/gates

I have thought about that all but come check out my base its huge and I have so many dinos I would be a pain to unclaim them all then leaver tribe, another reason why i cant leave tribe is that I would loose all my bases which is a Big no no because I spent so much time. Then merged into his tribe because Iv known him and he was friendly but I didn't know he was just using me ...

8 minutes ago, Teslawhiskey said:

Popcorn every thing,  kill every dino and demo every structure.  Looks like you are going to start over whether you like it or not, better that your new enemy is in the same situation. 

Its to late he stole my best dinos, my good eggs. He stole my level 250 rex with 680 melee at that point I lost all hope wild card isn't even responding man ugh

12 minutes ago, Parth311 said:

I have thought about that all but come check out my base its huge and I have so many dinos I would be a pain to unclaim them all then leaver tribe, another reason why i cant leave tribe is that I would loose all my bases which is a Big no no because I spent so much time. Then merged into his tribe because Iv known him and he was friendly but I didn't know he was just using me ...

I was afraid you'd say that, I hold the same fear if my leader ever goes off the rails as well. 

But I live and die by the saying "cut your losses". It sucks what you've lost, horribly, but the proper course of action is to make sure from now on that you lose the least amount possible. If you can't Pin-code your doors, talk to your tribe and see if they're on board with you. If they arent, this is likely a tribe you want nothing to do with anyways. 

If you can save even one animal precious to you, it's worth it. He sounds like he's going to take everything anyways, so you can at least try and save something. Even if it's building a shabby stone box and cramming everything into it while you wait out this nightmare. 

One thing you may be able to do is (as admin) change your animals to personal owned, tribe ridden. I don't know if this can be done, I've never tried, but its an option worth exploring.

Gods willing the devs will intervene and ban him, but having worked in game customer service before, there's a dozen crisis calls for every staff member, and it takes time to address them all. 

*edit* also if this is a pvp server, you can lock him in a cage with handcuffs. something tells me its not, but worth mentioning

26 minutes ago, Airthrow said:

I was afraid you'd say that, I hold the same fear if my leader ever goes off the rails as well. 

But I live and die by the saying "cut your losses". It sucks what you've lost, horribly, but the proper course of action is to make sure from now on that you lose the least amount possible. If you can't Pin-code your doors, talk to your tribe and see if they're on board with you. If they arent, this is likely a tribe you want nothing to do with anyways. 

If you can save even one animal precious to you, it's worth it. He sounds like he's going to take everything anyways, so you can at least try and save something. Even if it's building a shabby stone box and cramming everything into it while you wait out this nightmare. 

One thing you may be able to do is (as admin) change your animals to personal owned, tribe ridden. I don't know if this can be done, I've never tried, but its an option worth exploring.

Gods willing the devs will intervene and ban him, but having worked in game customer service before, there's a dozen crisis calls for every staff member, and it takes time to address them all. 

*edit* also if this is a pvp server, you can lock him in a cage with handcuffs. something tells me its not, but worth mentioning

Thought of everything you said and I tried the personally own trib ridden thing it doesn't work. And I cant find his body because hes on another server comes back every morning and takes something and leaves. Unfriended me on steam I cant track him neither  can my tribe members. Im out of ideas

woh there buddy first off. You joined my tribe. I didn't take a single thing so idk why you are accusing me of this. I did nothing I told you I was taking a break maybe you should ask your other tribe mates if they took the stuff I did not take anything dude I literally logged out and didn't do anything after the last raid. It's not my fault that your tames all got killed. I'm taking a break. And I only deleted everyone because I needed a break and you guys won't stop messaging me.

• Volunteer Moderator

He is the owner of the tribe he can do what he wants. Wildcard can't help you.

If tribe wasn't set to personal owned Dino's and structures I would say leave. Your a admin so why not just transfer out your Dino's and demolish structures get half your stuff back. Then leave tribe and create your own tribe have a friend claim your Dino's. Leave the guy with nothing.

or transfer out of server with all your Dino's and stuff then come back and demo the buildings then leave tribe. Your stuff won't be on that server Dino's will stay with you on new server.

Rule number one trust no one. 

But making a ticket is just wasting wild cards time they can't help you he owns the tribe.

2 minutes ago, Bentleys said:

woh there buddy first off. You joined my tribe. I didn't take a single thing so idk why you are accusing me of this. I did nothing I told you I was taking a break maybe you should ask your other tribe mates if they took the stuff I did not take anything dude I literally logged out and didn't do anything after the last raid. It's not my fault that your tames all got killed. I'm taking a break. And I only deleted everyone because I needed a break and you guys won't stop messaging me.

....No one else plays. You got on this morning as well so dont say your taking a break stop lying there was no need to un add everyone. HA u could have said diont message me. And the stuff that was stolen was from vault which was admin access only. Plus the dinos that were stolen only could have been stolen by admin. Also the stuff that was stolen only you knew where It was as I trusted you.... Dont bullpoop that you dont play Check log it will expose ur ass. Add me back on steam then we can talk, I will know if you did it or not through battle matrix

1 minute ago, Captnmorgan said:

He is the owner of the tribe he can do what he wants. Wildcard can't help you.

If tribe wasn't set to personal owned Dino's and structures I would say leave. Your a admin so why not just transfer out your Dino's and demolish structures get half your stuff back. Then leave tribe and create your own tribe have a friend claim your Dino's. Leave the guy with nothing.

or transfer out of server with all your Dino's and stuff then come back and demo the buildings then leave tribe. Your stuff won't be on that server Dino's will stay with you on new server.

Rule number one trust no one. 

But making a ticket is just wasting wild cards time they can't help you he owns the tribe.

I merged with him I would sacrifice all my other bases as well.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Parth311 said:

Well if hes stealing stuff from tribe thats not his then they can help me a little.

You seriously don't get it do you..  it's his tribe he can kick u all ... you own nothing in this game read your terms of service nothing... they can't help you. I would kick you all and kill your Dino's in front of you for whining in forums.. lol

Just now, Bentleys said:

As previously said I will give you ownership when I get on probably this weekend. There are 5 admins in our tribe. I did nothing wrong regardless of what you think and I told you I'll give you ownership. If you keep pushing the issue then I won't so leave it be

you made your self the suspect by un adding everyone..... Then saying you dont get on when clearly you have for the past 2 days log says u destroyed some stuff thats how I know

You seriously don't get it do you..  it's his tribe he can kick u all ... you own nothing in this game read your terms of service nothing... they can't help you. I would kick you all and kill your Dino's in front of you for whining in forums.. lol

The purpose of this post was to get his attention ...... seems it worked

That's what's is gonna happen. If he keeps pressing the issue..

Just now, Parth311 said:

you made your self the suspect by un adding everyone..... Then saying you dont get on when clearly you have for the past 2 days log says u destroyed some stuff thats how I know

That's fine I told you quit so leave it alone and you will get your stuuf. Co time and you will loose everything

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Bentleys said:

As previously said I will give you ownership when I get on probably this weekend. There are 5 admins in our tribe. I did nothing wrong regardless of what you think and I told you I'll give you ownership. If you keep pushing the issue then I won't so leave it be

Dude I feel for you . Your a better man then I if I saw this on forums I would kick him out n kill all his Dino's. 

Archived