Archa babies

Shaolin

Can someone explain the Archa baby feeding routine? I dont get it.

Once hatched I put a stack of Chitin or as much as the Archa can carry in food and hand fed to begin with. the food bar went to full then dropped to almost nothing. The Archas health went to about half way as it was eating then dropped to nearly dead and started eating like hell, Even though it had food in its inventory when the food was almost 0 it still didn't eat by itself so I had to intervene but sometimes it will. Is this a bug or is it a weird way it eats food?

Watching the food and health bars they are up and down like a yoyo without me even feeding it?

Someone explain what I need to do so it doesn't die. Cheers

Sounds like you got hit by the eating bug. It's been around for months now, and happens with all babies. It's just more dramatic with those that have small food values, as they have less of a buffer. I believe even adults get it, and in some cases have also starved to death from it.

E: Forcefeeding usually helps keep the baby alive. Some also use tricks like keeping the baby in a quiet area to take advantage of stasis, or some float them in water, to make the baby's food drop slower and increase its chances of surviving these hunger strikes. They can happen throughout the maturation process.

Archived