Junk left on maps and i live in a box

Hipster

Tied to play the game again, been a while an its the same old crap! spikes left all over maps and rafts. what the hell! this is one of the reasons i just turn the game back off. limit the amount of stuff people can put down realy what the hell is up with people. 

Should have a flag that you put down with a radius and you can build as much stuff as you want in it. Then have a limit on how much is put out side of it and when you put an other item down out side the radius it replaces an other item. Flag can picked up and moved. 

and why do people build a box to live in, its like people never played with lego. Must be a load Special heads on this game.

pepole asking who alpha tribe is and whats the rules in the chats bar. what the hell that about cant be alpha tribes on this game letting people dump poop all over the map.

Ye sorry kid going to have to wipe your box its just ugly. Hey kid you been fly tipping spikes sorry going to have to wipe your troll box again this sever is environment friendly. Lol wish there aren't i 

And the deves should wipe severs more often so each month a new bunch of severs can then be fresh plays. 

Prim pluse extinction that last 3 to 4 months 

This link below is the idea for the fixes

Archived