pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

Alyx - Sorry to see you go, but I do hope you return some day :)

Robin asked me to list my high-end blueprints, hopefully I don't miss anything:

Saddles

• Quetz saddle - 87.5 armor (Hide: 20,988 | Fiber: 13,992 | Paste: 2,798 | Pearls: 2,378)
  • Quetz platform saddle - 73.7 armor (Hide: 8,985 | Fiber: 5,797 | Ingots: 2,608 | Pearls: 3,188 | Paste: 1,739)
  • Pteranodon saddle - 62.7 armor (Hide: 1,595 | Fiber: 867 | Chitin/Keratin: 520)
  • Doedicururs saddle - 72.8 armor (Hide: 2,561 | Fiber: 1,408 | Stone: 192 | Ingots: 64)
  • Paracer saddle - 71.1 armor (Hide: 1,817 | Fiber: 999 | Ingots: 90)
  • Giga saddle - 79 armor (Hide: 9,715 | Fiber: 5,000 | Ingots: 1,714)

Armor

• Riot gauntlets - 351.1 armor, 313 dur (Polymer: 195 | Pearls: 117 | Hide: 39 | Fiber: 15)
  • Riot helmet - 415.4 armor, 446 dur (Polymer: 646 | Pearls: 323 | Hide: 90 | Fiber: 38 | Crystal: 452)
  • Riot boots - 349.5 armor, 488 dur (Polymer: 255 | Pearls: 153 | Hide: 51 | Fiber: 34)
  • Riot leggings - 340.1 armor, 452 dur (Polymer: 1,017 | Pearls: 581 | Hide: 174 | Fiber: 72)
  • Ghillie mask - 137 armor, 521 dur, 13 hypo, 31 hyper (Organic Poly: 117 | Hide: 164 | Fiber: 70)
  • Ghillie mask - 152 armor, 225 dur, 12 hypo, 16 hyper (Organic Poly: 62 | Hide: 87 | Fiber: 37)
  • Ghillie chest - 110 armor, 342 dur, 29 hypo, 30 hyper (Organic Poly: 50 | Hide: 84 | Fiber: 33)
  • Ghillie leggings - 138 armor, 434 dur, 20 hypo, 52 hyper (Organic Poly: 120 | Hide: 180 | Fiber: 75)
  • Fur cap - 122 armor, 489 dur, 134 hypo, -64 hyper (Pelt: 694 | Ingots: 124 | Hide: 86 | Fiber: 37)
  • Fur chest - 124 armor, 418 dur, 206 hypo, -50 hyper (Pelt: 984 | Ingots: 160 | Hide: 123 | Fiber: 49)
  • Fur leggings - 64 armor, 476 dur, 238 hypo, -90 hyper (Pelt: 823 | Ingots: 137 | Hide: 102 | Fiber: 42)

Weapons

• Pump action shotgun - 1,117 dur, 230 damage (Ingots: 379 | Polymer: 695 | Paste: 568)
  • Double barrel shotgun - 869 dur, 197 damage (Ingots: 956 | Wood: 239 | Hide: 298)
  • Fab sniper - 313 dur, 179 damage (Polymer: 1,421 | Ingots: 988 | Paste: 1,359)
  • Compound bow - 239 dur, 224 damage (Polymer: 2,490 | Ingots: 2,228 | Paste: 1,966)
  • Club - 262 dur, 222 damage (Wood: 95 | Fiber: 356)
  • Crossbow - 379 dur, 220 damage (Wood: 228 | Fiber: 801 | Ingots: 160)

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/1/2016 at 4:29 PM, Mdorty said:

Alyx - Sorry to see you go, but I do hope you return some day :)

Robin asked me to list my high-end blueprints, hopefully I don't miss anything:

Saddles

• Quetz saddle - 87.5 armor
  • Quetz platform saddle - 73.7 armor
  • Pteranodon saddle - 62.7 armor
  • Doedicururs saddle - 72.8 armor
  • Paracer saddle - 71.1 armor
  • Giga saddle - 79 armor

Armor

• Riot gauntlets - 351.1 armor, 313 dur
  • Riot helmet - 415.4 armor, 446 dur
  • Riot boots - 349.5 armor, 488 dur
  • Riot leggings - 340.1 armor, 452 dur
  • Ghillie mask - 137 armor, 521 dur, 13 hypo, 31 hyper
  • Ghillie mask - 152 armor, 225 dur, 12 hypo, 16 hyper
  • Ghillie chest - 110 armor, 342 dur, 29 hypo, 30 hyper
  • Ghillie leggings - 138 armor, 434 dur, 20 hypo, 52 hyper
  • Fur cap - 122 armor, 489 dur, 134 hypo, -64 hyper
  • Fur chest - 124 armor, 418 dur, 206 hypo, -50 hyper
  • Fur leggings - 64 armor, 476 dur, 238 hypo, -90 hyper

Weapons

• Pump action shotgun - 1,117 dur, 230 damage
  • Double barrel shotgun - 869 dur, 197 damage
  • Fab sniper - 313 dur, 179 damage
  • Club - 262 dur, 222 damage
  • Crossbow - 379 dur, 220 damage

Cass, you should list this all on the website :D.

2 minutes ago, MasterZeff said:

Is the server down right now? I'm getting an error message from adding the IP to my favorites and trying to join. Error reads, this server is not currently running on any game server. Advice? This server sounds really cool and I'd love to join...

It's up right now.  I'm not sure what might be wrong, but you can check the server activity (and join by clicking on the IP near the top) on this page: https://arkservers.net/server/74.63.201.238:27081

This server is something really special. After just buying the game and being thrashed for days by randos on the public servers I was looking for a place I could start and learn the game. I came across Rise of Nations on the forums and figured I'd give it a shot. So far everyone has been nothing but friendly and helpful since I washed up on the island. I even spawned for the first time accidentally stuck inside some tribe's base and rather than attack me they gave me some supplies, helpful hints and then sent me on my way. 10/10 This kind of community would never happen on a public server. 

23 hours ago, Snakecharmer said:

This server is something really special. After just buying the game and being thrashed for days by randos on the public servers I was looking for a place I could start and learn the game. I came across Rise of Nations on the forums and figured I'd give it a shot. So far everyone has been nothing but friendly and helpful since I washed up on the island. I even spawned for the first time accidentally stuck inside some tribe's base and rather than attack me they gave me some supplies, helpful hints and then sent me on my way. 10/10 This kind of community would never happen on a public server. 

Glad you're enjoying your stay :). The forums are also super helpful as well if you're ever looking for something in particular.

4th Black Summit Meeting

As a way to keep community members abreast of the sort of play they can find on the Rise of Nations server, we will be posting notes from our Black Summit meetings here on the forums. The Black Summit is a regular meeting of the players on the server to discuss tribe politics, issues, and events on the server.

OOC Issues

PvP: Supply Drops
Some questions about PvP around the Supply Drops were answered and rules regarding PvP around them were clarified. Changes were reflected in the post on the official ARK forums, please be sure to check the rules posted HERE. If you have any questions about PvP rules in the area around Supply Drops or if you have any suggestions or recommendations or wish to discuss the topic of PvP around the Supply Drops, please post them in the appropriate thread on the Rise of Nations forums.

Supply Drop Crate Updates
The loot in all of the overland Supply Crates has been edited and loot tables for all of the crates can be found HERE. If you have any suggestions or recommendations on improving the organization of the loot tables, please post them in the appropriate thread on the Rise of Nations forums. The Deep Sea and Cave Crates will also be edited as time goes on and changes to those will be reflected in the Google Spreadsheet as well.

Overworld Clean Up
Please continue to be on the lookout for inactive tribes and players, as well as lost or abandoned dinos, and report their locations (coordinates) to either Alpheus, Scribe Caoin, or our two sheriffs, Krunk and Cassius. Red Fist Barony's structures and animals near (88, 55) are being dealt with. Clean up of their territory began following the meeting and will continue. Ep-way's structures near (60, 20) were demolished, but Robin needs to get back to us on the possibility of a boat and bronto remaining near (80, 30). MasterZeff will be getting back to the council with coordinates for structures belonging to Shadow Graves, these may need to be demolished. The council needs to look into the activity level of Helping Hands & Paul to determine if he is still active and whether his structures need to be demolished. Juno has stray bits of furniture on Herbivore Island belonging to Voyagers, these should decay relatively soon though and likely won't need to be demolished by the council. The council needs to look into a wall built by the Great Danes near Tipsy Rex's stuff that may be blocking beach access.

IC Issues

Arena Events
Alpheus has recently been holding events in the Gigantopolis Arena, which is owned by The Travellers. The events have consisted of crossbow and pistol duels with the prizes being items from Supply Drop crates. The events have mostly been held around 7-8 P.M. PST. In the future, impromptu events will continue to be held, but we will also be looking at setting up some scheduled events. Island residents will eventually be allowed to bet on the scheduled events following the organization of a system for betting. ((Discussion on the organization of the betting system is being done in a thread on the Rise of Nations forums. If you have any suggestions or recommendations, please post there so that we can get this system into place as soon as possible.))

Public Market
A public place for people to set up market stalls was requested. Alpheus has already begun construction on such a marketplace but construction was put on hold in order to complete other, more pressing, projects. Until the public market can be built, island residents are more than welcome to use the Black Wolf Trading Post at the top of the volcano as a place to meet for transactions.

Dodo Breeding Co.
Dodo Breeding Co. now has new leadership. Caoin Sealgaire has taken over the company following the departure of Mortalia and Nillix. Caoin will be working to re-establish the tribe and over the course of the next few weeks she will be working on demolishing the tribe's unused and unneeded structures, as well as culling some of their dinos. To this end, she is working on establishing a location to notify the island's residents of everything that DBC has for sale and it is likely that some of the stock slated for culling might instead be made available for purchase first.

Rapture Tribe's Structures
Rapture has yet to demolish the structures that were discussed with them and the council is currently investigating whether they are still present on the island, as well as looking into the feud between them and Karma of Black Rock. The coordinates for their current known locations include: A structure in the tundra at (15, 35). Some metal foundations at (15, 10). And possible structures at (60, 30), (60, 70),  (40, 65), and (60, 80). ((They have been contacted OOC and will be getting back to Alpheus on whether or not they plan to continue playing on the server. Their response will determine whether or not the council takes action to demolish their structures and cull their animals.))

King Gorp's Castle
The Cult of King Gorp wishes to establish a no-fly zone above the Castle of King Gorp out of respect for the King. They humbly and respectfully request that all people flying in the area avoid flying over the castle. The Cult will be establishing Plant X defenses in the future to defend the airspace.

Sheriff's Report
Sheriff Cassius had nothing to report at the meeting.

Archived