pvp Rise of Nations Extinction RPPvP [4xTa,3xGa,3xExp] Active Community | Discord

RiseofNationsRP

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings!  I recently joined the server and have really been enjoying the community, fellow survivors and public areas.  One thing I have struggled with as a new survivor is knowing whose territory I am in as where as the locations of the public areas.  Do you think the Black Summit will work to create a warmap that details which lands belong to which kingdoms?

8 hours ago, dillng said:

Greetings!  I recently joined the server and have really been enjoying the community, fellow survivors and public areas.  One thing I have struggled with as a new survivor is knowing whose territory I am in as where as the locations of the public areas.  Do you think the Black Summit will work to create a warmap that details which lands belong to which kingdoms?

I don't see why not :D. We've got a big todo list with the summit. Lots of plans. Just i've been dealing with this obnoxious graphics glitch with the latest patch. So it's put a bit of a stall on things.

Hey guys!

Lately, you have probably noticed I have not been on much. I haven't been gaming at all really honestly. Since starting work, I really haven't had the energy to play ark much. I've delegated a new day time admin for my tribe, and will be on sparingly through the week. I hope to host an arena event this weekend, and am hoping to make it a regular occurrence twice a week on set days once I get more used to my summer schedule. 

Just wanted to inform you guys of what was going on, since I'm sure y'all have noticed the lack of events at the Dirty Dodo and my presence in the last two weeks. 

Hope to see y'all soon and I'll keep y'all posted!

Alyx the Great of Dodo Breeding Co. ;)

1 hour ago, TheGnarlyDude said:

Me and some buddies are thinking of joining the server. But before doing that I'd need to ask if there's much land for people to build new factions on. Or if it's all taken from other nations.

There's still a lot of land open and available.  The southern beaches are the most populated, but everything else is pretty open.

Hi guys, Caoin here. I'm the new day time admin for Dodo Breeding Co. I'm currently out of town on vacation and don't have much time to actually play at the moment, so I've been offline for about a week and will continue to be offline until around the 29th. However, if you need anything, please feel free to leave me a PM here.

Hey server!

To those who know me, I have not been playing ark recently. In fact I haven't really been playing video games at all these last couple of weeks. With the weather getting nicer and starting a new job, I just haven't had the time nor the real incentive to play ark like I had been previously. So, Alyx the Great will die formally on the server later this evening. Ownership of Dodo Breeding Co. will pass to Mortalia.

I wish everybody the best of luck and if y'all need anything message me!

Lynxico (Alyx the Great)

15 hours ago, Lynxico said:

Hey server!

To those who know me, I have not been playing ark recently. In fact I haven't really been playing video games at all these last couple of weeks. With the weather getting nicer and starting a new job, I just haven't had the time nor the real incentive to play ark like I had been previously. So, Alyx the Great will die formally on the server later this evening. Ownership of Dodo Breeding Co. will pass to Mortalia.

Lynxico (Alyx the Great)

I shall create a gravestone in your memory. RIP Alyx the great!

22 hours ago, Lynxico said:

Hey server!

Lynxico (Alyx the Great)

Aye, you will be missed. But I have a feeling you'll come back to us one day :D.

Archived