Hello from Kracken2007

Kracken2007

Hello survivors!

I am playing Ark since it was first out in PC, but only played there for few hours as game was really too buggy at this time.

I jumped back on Ark as soon as it went out on PS4, and I am really enjoying it.

I was part of the very first people in PS4 to breed Wyverns on our PS4 server (actually the first to own them on the Island) as we did our 10 first wyverns during christmas holidays.

My passion in Ark is building, farming and ... Breeding, I really love the breeding system, being able to catch dinos to get one of their stats into an already very good dino is awesome.

Already bred maybe like 20 rexes, pteras, ankylo, doed, megaloceros and my last achievement was 2 level 188 (only 175% base dmg) Giga imprinted both to 100%. This was really difficult.

I am very glad to be on this forum now and can't wait to pass the "early birds" status to be able to scout the trade forum to try and get rexes with better base stats than the one I have.

I am playing on PVE, because I like to help a lot instead of making other people days bad. (Plus I am not a big fan of starting from zero everyday).

If any of you got rexes with base stats better than the below, please give me a sign so we can workout on a trade.

HP 9240, Stam 2058, Oxy 705, Food 14400, weight 920, dmg 378,7%

I still didn't manage to put all the stats in one rex but this should be done very soon and get base rex with level 270+

Regards.

EDIT: Side question, anyone knows the exact number of posts/days needed before I can actually access the trading section for PS4? Many thanks for answers

Archived